Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews (1978 Views)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews by Padipadi(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Alright Jew Worshiper cheesy
Hubal worshiper, what do you v to say about the following?
1. Massacre of Banu-Quryaza Jews, is it right?
2. Blasphemous killings in Islam? Case study of Deborah Samuel. Is it right?
3. Disturbance of Isese traditional worshippers by muslims in Ilorin
4. Ethnic killings of fulani herdsmen.

Re: How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews by Lukuluku69(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
Padipadi:

Hubal worshiper, what do you v to say about the following?
4. Ethnic killings of fulani herdsmen.

You said Arabs and Jews doesn't interest you, so bother me with your Thoughtless questions?
Re: How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews by Lukuluku69(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
Padipadi:

Askiya! Never!
How can a sane person keep quiet to the carnage of Islam. From Mahomet's deeds to what terrorists are doing in present day?
Are you ashamed all terror groups have affiliations with Islam?
From Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, Taliban, Boko Haram Ansaru, Al-Shabaab etc?
You want people that are Jews to keep quiet, you want Christians to keep quiet. Cos you know they are the main obstacles of the evil of Islam.
Dear terrorist, you should go to hell asap!

But you are cool with Jehovah Carnage but that of Prophet Muhammad irks you?

Lol

Just jog on Oaf
Re: How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews by Padipadi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
Lukuluku69:

But you are cool with Jehovah Carnage but that of Prophet Muhammad irks you?

Lol

Just jog on Oaf
Oaf, I won't jog off.
You aren't getting it. Islamists v done more than they can handle. It's day of reckoning. Maybe you dint know that even in Nigeria, muslims are resented. You guys sucks.
If you say Jehovah do carnage, I thought Jehovah created Muhammad. And He's the unquestionable one. Ya Koran sef testified. So why ya allege prophet dey overdo?
Re: How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews by Padipadi(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You said Arabs and Jews doesn't interest you, so bother me with your Thoughtless questions?
Ok. Come, let's reason together.
I ll be friendly with you and even buy you ram next sallah infact convert & visit Mecca sef.
So tell me, what do you v to say about the following?
4. Ethnic killings of fulani herdsmen
Re: How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews by Lukuluku69(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
Padipadi:

Ok. Come, let's reason together.
I ll be friendly with you and even buy you ram next sallah infact convert & visit Mecca sef.
So tell me, what do you v to say about the following?

Lol

Me reason with an Oaf?

You have shown your hands in just a little over 4 to 5 posts.

Take that money of yours and go feed some Relatives of yours.

Remember Jews and Arabs matter doesn't interest you. You said that much with your posts.

So, jog on Oaf
Re: How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews by Lukuluku69(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
[quote author=Padipadi post=127053132]
Oaf, I won't jog off.
You aren't getting it. Islamists v done more than they can handle. It's day of reckoning. Maybe you dint know that even in Nigeria, muslims are resented. You guys sucks.
If you say Jehovah do carnage, I thought Jehovah created Muhammad. And He's the unquestionable one. Ya Koran sef testified. So why ya allege prophet dey overdo?[/quot

Jog on Oaf cheesy
Re: How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews by Padipadi(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Me reason with an Oaf?

You have shown your hands in just a little over 4 to 5 posts.

Take that money of yours and go feed some Relatives of yours.

Remember Jews and Arabs matter doesn't interest you. You said that much with your posts.

So, jog on Oaf
Naa, let's be friends. Jews and Arab matters now concern me. I just need ya honest explanation, dear Oaf!
So I repeat, what do you v to say about the following?
Re: How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews by Padipadi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
[quote author=Lukuluku69 post=127053986][/quote]
what do you v to say about the following?
Re: How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews by Lukuluku69(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
Padipadi:

Naa, let's be friends. Jews and Arab matters now concern me. I just need ya honest explanation, dear Oaf!
So I repeat, what do you v to say about the following?

If you need explanations, then go and get Data and read up on many well researched Topics here on Nairaland.

That shouldn't be hard a thing to do. Use that Ram money and Mecca money you alluded to earlier and edify yourself Sir Oaf cheesy
Re: How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews by Lukuluku69(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
Padipadi:

what do you v to say about the following?

Open a New Thread and ask your question/s.
Re: How Prophet Muhammad Massacre The Bani Qurayza Jews by Padipadi(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Open a New Thread and ask your question/s.
Great.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Churches / How Can We Call Him A Loving And Merciful God, When He Clearly Is Not? / Barakha: The Black Slave Girl, Who “served” Muhammad’s Four Generations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.