Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Pls My Pipu I Need Ur Help On Dis - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls My Pipu I Need Ur Help On Dis (312 Views)

Pls My School Is At Stake / I Need Ur Reviews On Naira4dollar I Want To Buy PM From Them / Paga Agents Come In Ur Help Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Pipu I Need Ur Help On Dis by Sasi54: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Pls my people i need ur suggestion on dis: i have abt 15million & i want to go into business. I have two to three major plans on wht to do. One is poultry but with the cost of things & the uncertainties with such business i am not to sure of going for it. The second is town service business, & i thinking of investing 6-7 million into the business which i belive i wil b able to realized 3.5 -4.3 million in 14months time. The thrid is buying & selling of food stuffs & due to the insecurity in the country which i belive it wil greatly affect the performance of such a business. The reason i am thinking of tsb business is because i wil b able to see hw the money is growing & it impact & effect in my well being
Re: Pls My Pipu I Need Ur Help On Dis by chatinent: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Try importing and exporting of fashion wears.
Re: Pls My Pipu I Need Ur Help On Dis by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sasi54:
Pls my people i need ur suggestion on dis: i have abt 15million & i want to go into business. I have two to three major plans on wht to do. One is poultry but with the cost of things & the uncertainties with such business i am not to sure of going for it. The second is town service business, & i thinking of investing 6-7 million into the business which i belive i wil b able to realized 3.5 -4.3 million in 14months time. The thrid is buying & selling of food stuffs & due to the insecurity in the country which i belive it wil greatly affect the performance of such a business. The reason i am thinking of tsb business is because i wil b able to see hw the money is growing & it impact & effect in my well being
Why not go into real estate?
Re: Pls My Pipu I Need Ur Help On Dis by GreatGod906: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sasi54:
irrespective of whatever u want to do,put in in mind that there are 3 businesses that thrives all seasons year in year out.

They are

Food business
Transportation
Agriculture

Let me break it down for u

U can have a store where u buy bags of foodstuffs n b a big time wholesaler or better still soft drinks business cos people must do party week in week out......4m can sort this out

As regards transportation business,u can set aside 6m for it...get Corolla sport or matrix at 1.5m each n give it out at higher purchase with the drivers dropping reasonable collateral security of guarantor

Get a good farm n start reading birds,catfish n pigs.its a money spinner if u can manage it well.
Re: Pls My Pipu I Need Ur Help On Dis by Sasi54: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
U knw dat moni wil not b enough for such, beside hw many units wil i be able to build with such amount

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Spot And Futures Trading / Create Your Own Digitàl Business Empire In 10 Days FREE / Affiliate Marketing Free Master Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.