Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) (39674 Views)

Hushpuppi On Mompha's Arrest: Don’t Be Quick To Mock Anyone’s Trial Time / “we Don Dey Street For Long” – Rema Claims He Can’t Be Distracted By Fame, Girls / Rema: I Cannot Be Distracted By Fame, Money or Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by amrichy(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
Great man. E no easy to win that Bbnaija. He deserves the accolades. I will be following his career with great interest...
And how will that benefit your life?
I think you should focus on your own career rather than monitoring what another man does with his life. Or have you written off yourself that you cannot be great in life?
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by fati2001(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2022
YOU ARE FUGLY REGARDLESS THE MONEY..

you are good looking to others.. but NOT TO ME
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by Raychee(f): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2022
He's not attractive joor undecided. Just light skinned
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2022
amrichy:

And how will that benefit your life?
I think you should focus on your own career rather than monitoring what another man does with his life. Or have you written off yourself that you cannot be great in life?
Do you know me? Please mind your business because I didn't ask for your opinion. Don't mention me again.
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by amrichy(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2022
RevolverOcelot:

Do you know me? Please mind your business because I didn't ask for your opinion. Don't mention me again.
If only you're wise, you're supposed to thank me for giving you such opinion that will benefit your life.
If you don't want to be mentioned, then you shouldn't post on Nairaland. Nairaland rule doesn't stop me from mentioning whoever I so desire to mention. You have no power whatsoever to tell me what to do.
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by trustedhomecare: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by trustedhomecare: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen / Wizkid Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos / Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.