Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

5 Incredible Habits To Improve Your Mental Wellness - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Incredible Habits To Improve Your Mental Wellness (151 Views)

5 Incredible Habits To Improve Your Mental Wellness / 5 Incredible Habits To Improve Your Mental Wellness / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Incredible Habits To Improve Your Mental Wellness by positivityace: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mental wellness is one of the most important areas of our being but many of us don’t pay attention to it.

Have you ever heard this saying, “we are the product of our habits”? I agree with the saying because what we constantly do becomes part of our lives.

I never took my mental wellness seriously until the beginning of last year when I had a mental breakdown.

I’ve been struggling with depression and anxiety for more than 10 years and there was a point in my life when I wanted to commit suicide at an earlier stage.

But the reason why I never did take it seriously was that I didn’t want to talk about it or even be stigmatized. So I always tried my best to look good to people outside but inside I was dying.

At the beginning of 2021, I decided I was going to seek help with my mental wellness and one of the requirements was a change of lifestyle. https://positivityace.com/5-incredible-habits-to-improve-your-mental-wellness/

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading The Historic Ilesa College Of Education To A University: Hope Delayed / The Best Online Market Place / Event And Environmental Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.