Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu (11206 Views)

Actor Ugezu Explains Why Many Are Single And Will Remain Single Next Year / meth: Ugezu J Ugezu Cries Out / Ugezu J Ugezu Cutting His Birthday Yam, Yesterday(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by Cholls(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
dollytino4real:
I agree wit u Sir, ur best friend could be ur worst enemy,
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by cassyrooy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Enemy within is more potent and venomous than the ones from outside.

Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by Munzy14(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:

He's not far from the truth.

I used one Facebook account to attack my simp uncle who's in Wales doing nothing rather than sniffing a woman's undies
Your craze don tey sha... grin grin grin
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by Ranksun: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
post=109081986:
Like seriously

May Devil punish friends like that.

Dem oloriburuku frienemies.

Remember your APC came as friend,

May Devil punish them and their Messengers

Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by 1Sharon(f): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
They aren't your friends then. They ar just people that know you well.
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by Nicepoker(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
post=109081986:
Like seriously

May Devil punish friends like that.

Dem oloriburuku frienemies.
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by Nicepoker(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
post=109082073:

Gbammest!!
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by bluefilm: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Maybe that's what he does to his so called friends.

Nonsense. angry angry angry
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:

He's not far from the truth.

I used one Facebook account to attack my simp uncle who's in Wales doing nothing rather than sniffing a woman's undies

Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by NwaNimo1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by BRATISLAVA: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Even on this forum. Lol. People are hounded by their undercover friends.

Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by NairaMaster1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
dollynnn:
He probably must have done it before

He does it in all his movies.
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by NairaMaster1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
dollynnn:
He probably must have done it before

He does it in all his movies.
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by Dreytonisback(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Aidejay:
a wise man once said.

"it's not possible for your enemys to betray you"

Word bruh word
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by 1331A: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
prophet U. J. U my greetings sir
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by Scamburster(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
dollytino4real:
I agree wit u Sir, ur best friend could be ur worst enemy,
Credit to Bob Marley.
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by Benitoh: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
When you hear ogbù ñgwa ñgwa don't always think bet naija virtual, think about your family members and your best friends.

A word is enough for the wise. Me am only worried about family enemies cus I've got no friends.

Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
fabiano09:

How you take know ? You be celebrity ?

Doesn't apply to celebs alone, as long as you're human and you're doing well, it is bound to happen.
And back to your question, yes I am a celebrity.
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by Brushstrokes20: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Spot on!... As they say in my place " Eni to moyan lon payan"

#Kokoro ton jefo, idi efo lowa!
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by Blaqroman0000: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Fear friends
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by nickyj19: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2022
Aidejay:
a wise man once said.
"it's not possible for your enemys to betray you"
comrade this one loud grin
Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by charlsecy(m): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2022
jagged44:
This man resemble him father Pete Edochie well well.
Is Pete his father?

Actress Imade Osawaru Leads Mission Feed Foundation To Celebrate Christmas / I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde / Will Smith Dead?