Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles (1121 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize / IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by jmoore(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
The thoughts of IPOB have been intercepted.

IPOB wants to issue a statement banning Igbo players from playing for Nigeria national football team.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by Golan007: 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin
Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by ThatFairGuy1: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
We'll be very happy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by Vistra40: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
[s][/s]
Gazzy88:
ibos deserve whatever ipob is doing to them.[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by Nanlesurf(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Non sense as usual.
Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by Terorislam: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Local Yoruba Muslims miscreants always beging for unity

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by alanto: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Terorislam:
As in I don’t even know how you people think at all. If your moniker is not terroislam it’s madmohammed like do they bath you guys with hate water after birth?

10 Likes

Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by Terorislam: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
alanto:

As in I don’t even know how you people think at all. If your moniker is not terroislam it’s madmohammed like do they bath you guys with hate water after birth?
. That is what Islam is teaching us
Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by Afonjakid: 5:05am On Jan 05, 2022
jmoore:

IPOB wants to issue a statement banning Igbo players from playing for Nigeria national football team.

Nigeria will have nothing left if ndi igbos boycott the SE. SE is igbos and igbos are SE..

If SE are left for afonja and aboki alone, even the likes of Niger and Somali will beat Nigeria home and away..Thank God for ndi igbos who have been saving the team cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by Yibo(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

Nigeria will have nothing left if ndi igbos boycott the SE. SE is igbos and igbos are SE..

If SE are left for afonja and aboki alone, even the likes of Niger and Somali will beat Nigeria home and away..Thank God for ndi igbos who have been saving the team cheesy
it will be good if we ibo leave super eagles for the zoo that is keeping Dilector

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by CannibalTorment: 6:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Lovely
Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by Psychokinetic: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2022
jmoore:

It’s funny how this post is still standing! I made a post that was supposed to be a parody yesterday and within minutes y’all were crying to the mods and the post taken down. Na una kinsman get the forum so I nor go too blame una
Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by tamdun: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Terorislam:
Look at this osu cannibal
Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by Reality3080: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2022
alanto:

igbos don't teach their children love they were bred with hate that's y u see it's very easy to spot an igbo man comment no matter how much he tries to disguise.

They hate everyone n themselves,that's y they find it easy to kill n eat themselves,that's how they also have osu n those rubbish.

See how easy for them to hate,they love Reno last week but today he's their number 1 enemy.

That's y other tribes are leaving them behind,even south south can tag along with a northerner or a south westerner
Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by jmoore(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Psychokinetic:

It’s funny how this post is still standing! I made a post that was supposed to be a parody yesterday and within minutes y’all were crying to the mods and the post taken down. Na una kinsman get the forum so I nor go too blame una
I wonder how some of you reason. You automatically assume anyone against IPOB is not Igbo.

If it makes you happy, you are free to believe that Seun Osewa is my twin brother.

Smh
Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by casppyjay: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

u are a cynical demented premature lava

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by RuggedBiafran: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2022
A thread opened by an Afonja who is obviously terrified about what will happen to their FAMOUS shitt-hole ..if IGBOs leave !! Its pathetic that these miscreants cant even stay without IGBO obsession.

IGBO people I hail una..UNA TOO MUCH JOOR!!
Re: IPOB To Ban Igbo Players From Super Eagles by jmoore(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
RuggedBiafran:
A thread opened by an Afonja who is obviously terrified about what will happen to their FAMOUS shitt-hole ..if IGBOs leave !! Its pathetic that these miscreants cant even stay without IGBO obsession.

IGBO people I hail una..UNA TOO MUCH JOOR!!
Today it is afonja, tomorrow it is fulani. Confused IPOB terrorist group. I guess it was afonja that told IPOB to ban national anthem. Ndi nzuzu!

Remove Igbo and stick to IPOB because ALL IGBOS won't join you in cannibalism.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Northern Region Accounts For 74 Out Of Every 100 Poor Nigerians – Report / Campaign Poster Of Yahaya Bello And FFK Surfaces: Photo / NURTW: MC Oluomo, Istijaba Factions Engage In Bloody Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.