Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,109 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall (42065 Views)

The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by DabuIIIT: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Who sprays what he laboured for,who 4kn does that?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by DonBenny77(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Better than dashing one pastor
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by wonderr(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
When I say Ya,
You say?
YAHOOOOOOOOO
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by euniselfyahoo: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Yes ooo shocked
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Perfecttouchade: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Dollarpor not even Naira
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2022
OLD NEWS,HAPPEND IN 2020 winkFOR THIS DOLLAR SCARCITY? EVEN TINUBU OR ATIKU CANNOT TRY IT. undecided
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2022
hmmm Ritualist
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Irupetepete: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Iliveforever:
Lol
Baba dn give this one assignment say he must finish the money before so so date or else e go disappear the same way e follow appear.

You’re not a yahoo boy, you’re just a criminal You’re not a yahoo boy plus, you’re just a ritualist
you Gerrit
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2022
GoodHardDick:
All these yahoo boys sef undecided
How you take no say na yahoo boy
Una too judge haba
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Godispeace: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Yahoo boys ke !! all these boys are money ritualist and bank robbers/kidnappers don't be deceived. ordinary yahoo no dey pay again oooo
GoodHardDick:
All these yahoo boys sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Godispeace: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2022
ú must be one of them.. oloshi ur days are number so gbo?
15ssDRIVE:

Guy nobody die for him hand… all those things don’t work.
Pay day !!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by mastermaestro(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2022
15ssDRIVE:

Guy nobody die for him hand… all those things don’t work.
Pay day !!!

LIAR! Be deceiving yourself! sad

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Olayetan(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
When I say Ya,
You say?

Hoo
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Olayetan(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2022
grin
BigSarah:
Fake dollars...

OR he used them for osole
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Solofresh2: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

You dongerrit, so forgerrabourrit
grin grin
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Saintmary(f): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
When I say Ya,
You say?
Hoo
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Shakathezulu1: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
When I say Ya,
You say?
hoo
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2022
No man with a legitimate source of income will try this.

1 Like

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by lasisi69(f): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

You dongerrit, so forgerrabourrit
shocked Savage

1 Like

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Dshocker(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
An unidentified man sprays down dollars at passers-by outside a shopping mall. His generous action led to a stampede as people struggle to get a piece of the action. Would you have joined in the rush if you were present?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVwtdbXSm0A

That was last 4 years it happened,a yahoo ritualist
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by poweredcom(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Old video oooo na dis guy upforthemoney on IG ooo dis happens two years ago in Ghana old video
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by 77up(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
When I say Ya,
You say?
hoo grin
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Babaken(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Aidejay:
I can't believe they are calling this a "generous action." poverty has so hoodwinked people in this country to the extent that almost anything can be tagged as generous and kindhearted.

what happened to giving to an orphanage, paying hospital bills, school fees, house rent, donating clothes you're no longer wearing; shoes, bags. Looks like these things have gone out of vogue. E no dey trend!

before you marry that 'MOG' check this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6923477/dont-marry-pastor-advise-women
you are very right but I watch same thing happen in US the guy was spray boundle of dollars on the streets I watch it on TikTok.
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by jaxxy(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2022
Aforxzy:
Hope it not fake dollars sha..

The way people rushed to pick the money, they care less if there's more to it or not. Poverty is bad.

Even in America they will pick the money, cars will park and they will pick they money. It’s has nothing to do with poverty bt value of money.

Aidejay:
I can't believe they are calling this a "generous action." poverty has so hoodwinked people in this country to the extent that almost anything can be tagged as generous and kindhearted.

what happened to giving to an orphanage, paying hospital bills, school fees, house rent, donating clothes you're no longer wearing; shoes, bags. Looks like these things have gone out of vogue. E no dey trend!

before you marry that 'MOG' check this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6923477/dont-marry-pastor-advise-women

Oga Ure only deceiving urself oo
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Slimm01: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2022
Op shut up there. That was an instagram dude @upforthemoney aka the money beast spraying ghana cedis in a mall in Ghana. That was far back in 2018.
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by goodheart01: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
When I say Ya,
You say?

"Hoo"
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by BIZNess123(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Irupetepete:
you are not even a smart scammer

Bbro am not a scammer..

Pls don't tagged me with it.. I hate it..

Am only doing affiliate

1 Like

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by BIZNess123(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
lasisi69:
you are broke and you are lending money shocked shocked

How ? undecided

Who told you am broke..

Am taking abt God blessing me
With lots of money am talking abt millions bro

1 Like

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by lasisi69(f): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
BIZNess123:

Who told you am broke..

Am taking abt God blessing me
With lots of money am talking abt millions bro
shocked

hmm

1 Like

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by emysmile: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
When I say Ya, You say?
hoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer / Burning Building At Balogun Market In Lagos (Photos) / My Startup Hotels.ng Just Raised $1.2m. Ask Me Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.