Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

GOD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GOD (1000 Views)

CBN Orders DMBs To Sell FOREX To Customers / CBN To Supply FOREX To Banks Only / CBN Stops Sale Of FOREX To BDCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD by Swipa: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thank GOD
Re: GOD by Jay5mie: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Swipa:
Honestly I remember when I started. It wasn't easy. We Thank GOD for growth.

I thought I would be doing software dev. I never really had interest in any online business until my close friend came back from the holiday with the latest iPhone. I asked him how he got the money and he told me forex. I started learning for about 3 months and turned $10 to $40 on my first day of going live. I eventually lost the $40 within a week. I got borrowed some money which I still lost again. Paying back was hard. Never borrow to trade guys. Through the help of GOD, I was able to raise funds to trade and this time I had better knowledge. The rest they say is history. I remember watching fxgoat, Dapo Willis, Marko pips, Kojo forex, Habby fx then for motivation.

You think making $2k (N1m) a week is impossible until you see people who make $2k a day. It will challenge you. It's all by the Grace of GOD.

Forex de send people go village o, better get sense
Re: GOD by Shifi1: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Can u mentor me please, I'm dieing to have this knowledge
Re: GOD by Shifi1: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jay5mie:

Seriously
Re: GOD by Sammyklever(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Swipa:
Honestly I remember when I started. It wasn't easy. We Thank GOD for growth.

I thought I would be doing software dev. I never really had interest in any online business until my close friend came back from the holiday with the latest iPhone. I asked him how he got the money and he told me forex. I started learning for about 3 months and turned $10 to $40 on my first day of going live. I eventually lost the $40 within a week. I got borrowed some money which I still lost again. Paying back was hard. Never borrow to trade guys. Through the help of GOD, I was able to raise funds to trade and this time I had better knowledge. The rest they say is history. I remember watching fxgoat, Dapo Willis, Marko pips, Kojo forex, Habby fx then for motivation.

You think making $2k (N1m) a week is impossible until you see people who make $2k a day. It will challenge you. It's all by the Grace of GOD.

Smiles....congrats
But Don't forget to also show us proof of the profit you said you are making weekly
Re: GOD by Swipa: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sammyklever:

Smiles....congrats
But Don't forget to also show us proof of the profit you said you are making weekly
lol. I didn't say so. The last sentence was what someone told me. Sha check my other topics.
Re: GOD by Swipa: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jay5mie:

By GOD'S Grace it can never be me. Calm down. Risk what you can afford to lose. Practice proper risk management. Don't borrow to trade. I do flip small accts tho
Re: GOD by Swipa: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Shifi1:
Can u mentor me please, I'm dieing to have this knowledge
I'm sorry. I don't teach for now. Really busy.

(1) (Reply)

5 Profitable Businesses To Start With Little Capital In 2022 . / CBN Gives Approval To MTN, Airtel Glo Other Payment Service Banks To Sell Dollar / Naira Is 950 To $1 This Morning, Please How Are Families Coping In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.