Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,964 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Enolase's Post On Nairastocks.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enolase's Post On Nairastocks.com (1272 Views)

What Is The Best Software To Post On Facebook My Fellow Bloggers? / Why Can't I Post On Nairalist? / In Opposition To The "why Africans Starve" Post On The Home Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enolase's Post On Nairastocks.com by kingzy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2007
What happened to the Enolase's post on Nairastock .com? Has it been deleted and why
Re: Enolase's Post On Nairastocks.com by enolase(m): 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2007
Kingzy,

The admin must have deleted it for reasons best known to him.

My post should actually have been in the Advert section, which has also been deleted by the admin as well. On Nairaland, the admin runs a dictatorial style of government: his word is final and cannot be questioned.  lipsrsealed

In his own words, "my forum, my rules" tongue

To Seun:
If my post is causing you offence, why not re-create the Advert section where it should be properly placed? All forums I know of have this section.

That way, adverts do not end up in the Business section where they will cause some distraction (and obviously some offence). This has been the trend since you deleted the adverts section in your infinite wisdom!
Re: Enolase's Post On Nairastocks.com by Seun(m): 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2007
Why are you lying against me on my own forum? That is tantamount to e-suicide.
I moved your post to the advert forum, and you know it, so why are you claiming deletion? angry
Re: Enolase's Post On Nairastocks.com by enolase(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2007
You know what? On my screen here, I cannot see any section on Adverts. It's been like this for three months now. Thought that section was deleted.

Maybe it is with the computer I am using or my server.

I hereby tender my unreserved apologies. Please do not send me to the firing squad! kiss
Re: Enolase's Post On Nairastocks.com by kingzy(m): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2007
where is the advert forum or section?
Re: Enolase's Post On Nairastocks.com by AtamMan(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2007
kingzy:

where is the advert forum or section?
Abeg Seun,
Where is the advert section?
Can't seem to find it.
Thanks
Re: Enolase's Post On Nairastocks.com by Seun(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2007
Re: Enolase's Post On Nairastocks.com by enolase(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2007
It is under the following section:

Nairaland>>Offtopic>>>Advert.

I think it makes simple sense to put the advert link where people can see them, and that is where it was before; on the home page with the other page links.

What's the use hiding it somewhere where people can't even find it?

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Willing To Finance Or Loan An Agro-allied Business / How Rich Is The Founder Of Nairaland?which Country Does He Live? / Stationery Items For Sale At Large And Small Scale Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.