Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

How Do I Retrieve A Loan From A Neighbor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Retrieve A Loan From A Neighbor (423 Views)

How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? / How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Retrieve A Loan From A Neighbor by gabazin080(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
it happened that my wife borrowed our neighbor 50k for a business since September.
she returned 30k with excuses and promised to pay before December so I told my wife to give her one extra month till January. would you believe December passed and this woman acted like nothing happened and didn't even talked about the money.
my wife went there this night and she was just saying she didn't forget and she should give her more time, this time around she didn't give a specific date. it looks like she doesn't want to pay back the money.
now I am thinking of getting her arrested or how can I get my money back
Re: How Do I Retrieve A Loan From A Neighbor by PlanToSucceed: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
gabazin080:
it happened that my wife borrowed our neighbor 50k for a business since September.
she returned 30k with excuses and promised to pay before December so I told my wife to give her one extra month till January. would you believe December passed and this woman acted like nothing happened and didn't even talked about the money.
my wife went there this night and she was just saying she didn't forget and she should give her more time, this time around she didn't give a specific date. it looks like she doesn't want to pay back the money.

Even if you arrest her, at the station, she'll still be asked to say when she'll repay the loan. Just follow her gently.
Re: How Do I Retrieve A Loan From A Neighbor by Abfinest007(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Take any that worth the money from her house
Re: How Do I Retrieve A Loan From A Neighbor by gabazin080(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
Take any that worth the money from her house
she may say I burgled her property
Re: How Do I Retrieve A Loan From A Neighbor by Abfinest007(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
gabazin080:
she may say I burgled her property
then threaten her with juju she will pay up
Re: How Do I Retrieve A Loan From A Neighbor by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Employ sokoloan agents and pay them a 10% commission on the recovered sum.
Re: How Do I Retrieve A Loan From A Neighbor by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2022
gabazin080:

If you guys pay security levy in your area, insist that she pays your own share until the outstanding loan balance is used up
Re: How Do I Retrieve A Loan From A Neighbor by yomi007k(m): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2022
undecided

This is why I no dey borrow people money.

(1) (Reply)

TCL 55 Inches UHD Smart Curved TV For Sale SOLD!!! / Share Your Sunset Pictures And Earn Recharge Cards... / Ice Block Makers, How So You Cope With Poor Power Supply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.