Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

I’ll Also Use Money To Sleep With People Wives, Portable Announces - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Also Use Money To Sleep With People Wives, Portable Announces (272 Views)

Portable Announces US Tour, Releases Full Schedule / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) / Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Also Use Money To Sleep With People Wives, Portable Announces by Jenniferchuma10: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wave making singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable has made a blatant announcement following his recently attained fame and wealth.

The singer in a short clip talked about how a man slept with his wife due to how rich and affluent he was. Now, the singer who has attained stardom and is swimming in riches is out for revenge as he publicly threatened to sleep with people’s wives and further claimed that nothing will happen.

Translating from Yoruba dialect to English, he said:

“You don’t have money, they slept with your wife, you’re reporting instead of you to sleep with someone else’s wife. They’ve used money to sleep with my wife once, I’ll use money to sleep with someone else’s wife; nothing will happen”.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/they-once-used-money-to-sleep-with-my-wife-ill-also-use-it-to-sleep-with-peoples-wives-portable-announces-video/

(1) (Reply)

December With Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy Etc. Watch The Moment Wizkid Suprised Buju / Wrestling Veteran Comments On Pastor Odumeje Wrestling Satan In Hell / Crossdresser, Bobrisky Reacts To Reports That He Was Chased Out Of Benin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.