Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

My Iphone Internet Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Iphone Internet Issues (297 Views)

Help My Samsung Galaxy M31s Has Internet Issues / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / Why I'm Dumping My iPhone For the TECNO Phantom 8. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Iphone Internet Issues by ChristoBam: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Never been a fan of IOS phones but got one recently and it's been giving me a little issue.

My phone suddenly stops browsing and I always have to reset the network settings to have it browsing again. It happens at least once everyday and I'm totally fed up at this point.

It's an Iphone Xs Max.

Please is there a reason my iphone does this?
Re: My Iphone Internet Issues by SweetBuns(f): 12:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Good morning here
I use the same device and don’t experience such issue from my own unit
What do you mean by “resetting your network”?
Is it peculiar to that sim, or happens with all sims from all networks?
If you haven’t, try using another sim from another different network provider and see what happens
Re: My Iphone Internet Issues by ChristoBam: 1:19am On Jan 05, 2022
SweetBuns:
Good morning here
I use the same device and don’t experience such issue from my own unit
What do you mean by “resetting your network”?
Is it peculiar to that sim, or happens with all sims from all networks?
If you haven’t, try using another sim from another different network provider and see what happens
Maybe I'll try other sims. And yeah, I reset the network. It's in the settings. And that's only when it gets fixed. But it's happening too frequently.
I doubt it's a problem with the sim cuz the sim was in an Android phone for a long time before now, with no issues.
Re: My Iphone Internet Issues by seanwilliam(m): 1:28am On Jan 05, 2022
ChristoBam:

Maybe I'll try other sims. And yeah, I reset the network. It's in the settings. And that's only when it gets fixed. But it's happening too frequently.
I doubt it's a problem with the sim cuz the sim was in an Android phone for a long time before now, with no issues.
it’s the sim. I experienced that last week both on my iPhone and andriod .. depends on your location . Over here network has been bad for sometime now
Re: My Iphone Internet Issues by SweetBuns(f): 1:29am On Jan 06, 2022
ChristoBam:

Have you now tried it?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Need Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite Screen / I Will Do Telegram And Discord Promotion And Telegram Admin / My Line Has Been Barred From Making Calls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.