Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,275 members, 7,867,722 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Bbnaija Star, Tobi Bakre Reveals How His Wife Anu Stole His Heart (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star, Tobi Bakre Reveals How His Wife Anu Stole His Heart (video) (264 Views)

BBNaija's Tobi Bakre And Wife Anu Welcome First Child, A Baby Boy (Photos) / Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu / Pictures From Former Bbnaija Star, Tobi Bakre Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Tobi Bakre Reveals How His Wife Anu Stole His Heart (video) by Sammydanny: 1:53am On Jan 05, 2022
BBNaija star, Tobi Bakre who is also a new dad, has revealed how his wife, Anu, stole his heart. According to him, watching her display her ''legwork'' drew him to her.

Tobi and Anu got married in August 2021 and welcomed their son in December. Tobi shared a lovely video of Anu dancing with him at an event in February 2020.

He then wrote: ''When asked how I met my wife, na this video I go Kuku play. Na so them use leg work steal my heart away''

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NriefwuYG4[/flash]
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tobi Bakre Reveals How His Wife Anu Stole His Heart (video) by Sammydanny: 2:18am On Jan 05, 2022
cc Seun, Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

“Iyabo Oko Is Not Dead, She Faint for 3hours” -actress Foluke Daramola Reveals / How Do I Develope Myself To Become A Good Musician? / How Wizkid Apologise To Wizkid Before The Reconcile & Burnaboy Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.