Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Can I Use To Kill Mosquitoes? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Use To Kill Mosquitoes? (939 Views)

Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Use To Kill Mosquitoes? by glimpse(f): 3:00am On Jan 05, 2022
It is as if the Mosquitoes in Port Harcourt are increasing by the day. Insecticides do not even kill them any more.

Please kindly suggest what I can use to kill these things that help transmit malaria. embarassed undecided

Re: What Can I Use To Kill Mosquitoes? by iamyemiakins(m): 4:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Have you tried Sniper Insecticide? Not the pesticide but the insecticide
Re: What Can I Use To Kill Mosquitoes? by glimpse(f): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Have you tried Sniper Insecticide? Not the pesticide but the insecticide

No, I will go and buy it and try it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Kill Mosquitoes? by muheeb01(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
There's this leaf,it's a bigger type of scent leaf or efirin called nchuanwa in igbo,you can cut it and put it inside your house or room you'll never see them again...you can use scent leaf also very effective against mosquito
Re: What Can I Use To Kill Mosquitoes? by glimpse(f): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2022
muheeb01:
There's this leaf,it's a bigger type of scent leaf or efirin called nchuanwa in igbo,you can cut it and put it inside your house or room you'll never see them again...you can use scent leaf also very effective against mosquito

Okay. Thank you for responding
Re: What Can I Use To Kill Mosquitoes? by Brian47(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Op never heard of Rambo insecticide
Re: What Can I Use To Kill Mosquitoes? by jeffersonsam: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
You can use mosquito bat. This will kill mosquito and gives good sleep. You can also use some gel and coil.
Re: What Can I Use To Kill Mosquitoes? by glimpse(f): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Brian47:
Op never heard of Rambo insecticide

No. Only know of the powder
Re: What Can I Use To Kill Mosquitoes? by glimpse(f): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
jeffersonsam:
You can use mosquito bat. This will kill mosquito and gives good sleep. You can also use some gel and coil.

That bat did nothing o grin
Re: What Can I Use To Kill Mosquitoes? by Brian47(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
glimpse:

No. Only know of the powder

Now you know

Re: What Can I Use To Kill Mosquitoes? by jeffersonsam: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
glimpse:

That bat did nothing o grin

No. In my home we use bat for kill mosquito. It gives 75 to 85% percentage results.

(1) (Reply)

A Gynaecologist Pls! / Would you show your Child???? / Private dental clinic In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.