Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo (9599 Views)

Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze / Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North / Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Wantedmiller: 6:20am On Jan 05, 2022
Senator Abaribe.... continue fooling the gullibles.......

Ndigbo my foot......You deceive some of us!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by warlordd(m): 6:21am On Jan 05, 2022
HeadNigga:
The next governor of Abia.
That's will never happen!

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by warlordd(m): 6:25am On Jan 05, 2022
BigBelleControl:
If the South East want to have Biafra easily, they should elect people like Abaribe as senators, representatives or governors.
He's truly committed to the agitation.
The man is fake! He has been in the senate for 16 years now and yet he could not sponsore a single referendum bill. Enyinnaya Abaribe is fake. He is only deceiving Ipob miscreants with his fake support!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by mediainc: 6:34am On Jan 05, 2022
Just a tribal bigot...sponsor refferendum bill for your Ipob people, stop using them to play politics...you are just eating Nigeria's money, lazy politician.

4 Likes

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Jostoman: 6:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
Where is the project biko?
But unfortunately Tinubu is our problem
leave your Lagos where you are hiding go to Abia state and confirm everything he said Mr swagga 2023.
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by warlordd(m): 6:37am On Jan 05, 2022
chibuike65:
We love your courage sir

His courage is fake! If he truly has courage, let him sponsore referendum bill in the senate. He has been there for 16 long years collecting huge allowance and deceiving Ipob miscreants by giving them peanuts once in a while. He can never be Abia governor. Besides, it is not even the turn of his zone to produce the next governor because he is from the same zone with the current governor.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Jostoman: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2022
mediainc:
Just a tribal bigot...sponsor refferendum bill for your Ipob people, stop using them to play politics...you are just eating Nigeria's money, lazy politician.
abaribe is really doing his best because he always speak up when the need arise and he is also doing it with sense if not those evil APC in the house would have removed him the same way they remove Dino melaye.
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Jostoman: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2022
God bless you abaribe
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by meccuno: 6:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Geeman2006:
Ipob senator is more like it.
idiotic pigs of Buhari grin
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Restructuring: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
Showing us construction of uncompleted culvert after 10 years in the Senate
Who do we ndi meth offended?
He wasted 100 million Naira on Kanu as surety the money that could have been used to construct psychiatric hospital
tinubu will never be president
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by InvertedHammer: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
Showing us construction of uncompleted culvert after 10 years in the Senate
Who do we ndi meth offended?
He wasted 100 million Naira on Kanu as surety the money that could have been used to construct psychiatric hospital
/
I will like to know the name of this Construction company that operates with one shovel and one digger. grin grin

/

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by meccuno: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Aufbauh:
Senator for Ndi Igbo or Ndi Ipob?
no Boko Haram cheesy
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Yibo(m): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Restructuring:
tinubu will never be president
says inconsequential 5%ter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Yibo(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
meccuno:
my Abobaku Skull mining pig. We have surely wasted our lives worshipping Tinubu who installed a cocaine sniffing governor in Lagos State. Who was disgraced by a policeman. But don't worry, we will sell his head for 60k grin
[/s] stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by aikyg(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2022
You are not just just the senator for Ndigbo. You are the best senator in Nigeria.
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by kayusely70(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2022
I rather like the man for his courage in speaking out in the face of oppressions.
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Most of you don't know the way Senate and house of reps works

It is not his duty to do those works... we have governor (there are roads a governor is meant to repair or construct... we have federal government ( there a federal government roads so the federal government can't do state roads).. local government(they have theirs to do within the state...local council or councilor ( they are more closer to the people... senators make laws and bring the plight of the people in his constituency to the senate house,which will either compel the federal government to act with by giving the governor money to do the work outside the states budget etc.... make una dey try read

Quote me and die
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by meccuno: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
Igbo:
stale
[/s] idiotic pigs of Buhari grin
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by HRMK: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2022
This man must be a comedian!so,ur romance with kanu/ipob/esn/ugm has made u senator for igbos?

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Political opportunist.
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Superwave16320: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2022
Help me ask this bold facr fat fool m thief that collect constituent allowance for over 18 years but is now foolishly telling the fools he governs that it is not his duties to execute project but it is his duty to collect constituent allowance for projects.

ntyce:
You're not different from other politicians....

It's all about your personal interests.

You've been holding public office since 1999, how have you bettered the lives of your constituents in Abia.

You should also have a fair share of blame, what have you done with constituency allowances you earned for close to 18 years.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by gidgiddy: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2022
warlordd:

The man is fake! He has been in the senate for 16 years now and yet he could not sponsore a single referendum bill. Enyinnaya Abaribe is fake. He is only deceiving Ipob miscreants with his fake support!!!

Why would he sponsor a referendum bill when he already knows that other parts of Nigeria are going to gang-up to vote such bill out?

Its a wasted effort

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Superwave16320: 7:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Point to just 2 transformers he donated

guru90:
This man only good in donating Transformers to different communities than Constructing good Roads for Aba people........
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by gidgiddy: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2022
kayusely70:
I rather like the man for his courage in speaking out in the face of oppressions.

True, people forget that he was arrested for no reason just for speaking against Buhari and budget padding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Superwave16320: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Was this what your father said when Demond Elliot built the bridge ? Bear in mind he is just a one term representative while this furk face Abaribe as been in the governance for over 20 years.

Manlikechoba:
Most of you don't know the way Senate and house of reps works

It is not his duty to do those works... we have governor (there are roads a governor is meant to repair or construct... we have federal government ( there a federal government roads so the federal government can't do state roads).. local government(they have theirs to do within the state...local council or councilor ( they are more closer to the people... senators make laws and bring the plight of the people in his constituency to the senate house,which will either compel the federal government to act with by giving the governor money to do the work outside the states budget etc.... make una dey try read

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Yibo(m): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2022
aikyg:
You are not just just the senator for Ndigbo. You are the best senator in Nigeria.
best senator that can not sponsor ordinary leflendum

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Yibo(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

True, people forget that he was arrested for no reason just for speaking against Buhari and budget padding
he is a Coward if refuse to speak up again
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Yibo(m): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

Why would he sponsor a referendum bill when he already knows that other parts of Nigeria are going to gang-up to vote such bill out?

Its a wasted effort
at least it will be on the record that one okoro truly serious about leflendum. Let him sponsor it

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by jrusky(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2022
What is this man saying? *Although you represent Abia South but some of projects ae in Aba North and Abia Central* I don't understand this statement.

Point of correction Mr Abaribe anyone who viewed you as Ndigbo senator likely not correct and at same time might be correct because the people that voted for you which is you constituency must be your first priority then Nigeria in general I prwsumed.

I cannot represent Enugu or Abuja or Lagos and I will be busy about Nassarawa internal projecs that is a total misplacement of privilege. Haven't said these do not mean I'm supporting you for governorship sorry deeh biko have a break give others opportunity too.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Emmanuel909090: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2022
He will make a good governor, no doubts.
Re: Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo by Dominion2000: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2022
I love the courage of this senator. He is my man any day, anytime and anywhere. Rid on!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaafin Tackles Ooni On Yoruba History / 2019: PDP Cautions Erring Support Groups / This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.