Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Cindy Okafor: I Don’t Spend Money On Guys Anymore - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cindy Okafor: I Don’t Spend Money On Guys Anymore (799 Views)

Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For / Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire / John Okafor: I Was Scared Of Women After Ugly Experience With My Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cindy Okafor: I Don’t Spend Money On Guys Anymore by Aysup247: 6:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Cindy Okafor, an actress and former Big Brother Naija housemate, has stated that she no longer spends money on guys
Cindy Okafor former BBNaija housemate talked about the things that draw her to a man in an interview with Sunday Scoop.

In her view Cindy said such a man must have some of the underline qualities she cherished about a man

He has to be tall,” she explained, “because I’m enamored with tall men.” He must be attractive and well-dressed to some extent. For me, the most important thing is that he be sensible. I want us to psychologically connect, even if we chat and play. I don’t spend money on guys anymore, so he must have something going for him. He seemed to be at ease. I despise lying and find it repellent in men.”
Cindy Okafor I Don’t Spend Money On Guys Anymore And The Reasons I Do That
Okafor further claimed that no one could provide her with the amount of money she requires. “I’m not saying I’ll date a broke guy,” she remarked, “but he has to be hardworking and have something going for him.” However, some women’s interactions are always about guys providing things for them monetarily. I don’t mind getting money from my boyfriend, but I don’t believe any man can provide me the kind of money I’m searching for. That is why I must work hard.”

Full story https://blendng.com/cindy-okafor-i-dont-spend-money-on-guys-anymore/

Re: Cindy Okafor: I Don’t Spend Money On Guys Anymore by BigWalkKvng(m): 6:27am On Jan 05, 2022
So many requirements from in a man from women!! Las las dem go leave good guy follow the bad one
Re: Cindy Okafor: I Don’t Spend Money On Guys Anymore by marshalcarter: 6:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Where and where are all these actresses coming from biko
Re: Cindy Okafor: I Don’t Spend Money On Guys Anymore by bewla(m): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2022
But you do on your butt
Re: Cindy Okafor: I Don’t Spend Money On Guys Anymore by alphaNomega: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Stingy girl, person wey go read am go think say she dey generous before.
Re: Cindy Okafor: I Don’t Spend Money On Guys Anymore by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2022
See your laps
Feel like cumming on them
Re: Cindy Okafor: I Don’t Spend Money On Guys Anymore by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2022
She has the right to choose who she wants to start a relationship and spend money on..
Most men love virgin women and are always specific on the type of woman they'd love to start a relationship..
That's their choice and this is her choice...
Re: Cindy Okafor: I Don’t Spend Money On Guys Anymore by Kingzeez10: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Darkseidxx:
See your laps
Feel like cumming on them
Finished man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ibrahim Chatta, The Nollywood Actor That Started Acting At The Age Of 15 Ye / American Grammy Winner, Yung Bleu Searches For Nigerian Artiste To Sign / Actor Williams Uchemba, Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Pix & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.