Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons (18762 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by eaglechild: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2022
bluefilm:
This bitch again?

You mean she's writing a letter to kids who can barely read and comprehend?

This is pure psychosis on full display on her part, I must say.

She has totally lost it.

FFK should put her in a psychiatry home asap.
Very strong words you are throwing about carelessly.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by ppogba: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:
Thought the kids belongs to the bride's father in Ibo culture, according to our Ibo brothers on NL.

What's stopping the bride's father from claiming the kids? Mtcheew.

FFK nothing do you jare.

That law is for the hungry palm wine tapper.
What do you say of a law that FFK and Davido cañnot be subjected to? Day one na law?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by eaglechild: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2022
bigeagleeye:
I am sure ffk knows where idle lousy minds with hungry tummies are and has employed an arrowhead to mobilize his cohorts on this forum...there's nothing else that can explain the load of lots with unsound commentaries on the pains of a young lady who is apparently suffering because someone thinks he has all the power and can oppress her.

I didn't come from a broken home but I know people who do, I don't have an unfortunate marriage but not everyone has been that lucky. It is painful to see the level degradation of sanity and high level of cruelty of people who can't reason things soundly before rushing to comment.

Precious could be your sister and I'm sure however she got to that man's house whether out of greed or ill-advice wouldn't matter when analyzing the fact that she's now suppose to be called a mother and her kids are simply far away because the man is an emperor.

A mother is in trauma and you can't understand it, simply because your sense of humanity is lost in asshvle jokes, sensation and lousy bandwagon reasoning. I even saw a hoe calling her a bvtch..what an oxymoron from a mvrvn!

Really hurts to see where a society cannot be objective anymore

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by airsaylongcome: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:
Thought the kids belongs to the bride's father in Ibo culture, according to our Ibo brothers on NL.

FFK nothing do you jare.

Only if the Lady's dowry hasn't been paid
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Arabaincubus: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Anyone who knows FFK should tell him that he will end up the villain instead of the hero in this ugly drama. He needs to play very carefully.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2022
lexy2014:

What makes u think God has time for all that? I am one million times certain that before she got married to FFK, there were several handsome young men that approached but she turned all of them down. She was probably saying to herself as many young ladies says, "I don't deal with small boys". "Old men are better. They know how to take care of young girls". "Older men fvck less and spend more". She should carry her cross and enjoy her old man
If you want to throw shade,don't hide.Her choice of man has nothing to do with the wickedness Ffk is dishing out.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Kingcalls:

God can't deal with him...the b1tch was caught 4kin another man... men are wiser now ....no be only woman get pikin... u women hv been seizing kids for ages .... she want to use the opportunity to be siphoning money from him in the name of child support to fund her lifestyle.... up FFK , the women stayer
I'm with you on this,it is only unwise women who takes kids with them when they divorce, but Ffk has no right to stop her from seeing her kids

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by thinkmoney(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Cumtroller:
Toddlers wey no fit read.

This woman should stop seeking attention. I will advise my Igbo sisters and brothers to learn from her ordeal and steer clear of afonjas in all forms.

Lesson learnt.
Racist...u don't have any other thing to thrill yourself with other than castigating other tribes. Your type are educated illiterates, scum of the earth and shame of your family and accomplices.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by LesbianBoy(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2022
I can see some of you pitying her. Una dey crase

When she was with him is not like she took care of them personally, it's still the nannies that took care of them so make she shut up tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Kingcalls: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'm with you on this,it is only unwise women who takes kids with them when they divorce, but Ffk has no right to stop her from seeing her kids

FFK has said it many times so as his lawyers that his doors are widely open for her to come see the kids whenever she wants , even if she wants to be coming everyday...but the case of child custody is still fir tge courts to decide cos the case is in the courts .... she should stop buying social media sympathy.... she knows she will loose the custody battle cos she was caught with another man in a hotel room having sex and also she was diagnosed with having bipolar

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by techWriter3: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2022
This spotlight quest again
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by motionarena: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2022
lexy2014:

What makes u think God has time for all that? I am one million times certain that before she got married to FFK, there were several handsome young men that approached but she turned all of them down. She was probably saying to herself as many young ladies says, "I don't deal with small boys". "Old men are better. They know how to take care of young girls". "Older men fvck less and spend more". She should carry her cross and enjoy her old man
What makes u think the other young men are any better
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Nten: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Trying her utmost best to take custody of the children you called their dad impotent and all sorts of name.... The same children you claming strangers carries in their arms in pictures all the time is the same kids you also carried in your pictures.
Or should the kids be left running around whilst they take snapshot? I don't just get what this woman is up to

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:

FFK nothing do you jare.

The bride father wan quench ni?

They only do that nonsense to poor people
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Blackdisciple(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2022
We no more believe in talking things out rather we believe in going on our separate ways , means if u are a married person and u want to part ways with your partner then u are ready to take what ever comes with it so CHEW ON THAT.

You do as if u care for your son's yet u left them ....

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by namo77: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2022
I don't understand all this social media quarrel you're doing with your husband.

When you were enjoying all the money, you didn't post a single complain about the man

Now, you're flooding the internet with all this sad sob stories....

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by lexy2014: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you want to throw shade,don't hide.Her choice of man has nothing to do with the wickedness Ffk is dishing out.

What is shade and what is my business with shade? Can u negate anything I said?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Freemasonry: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2022
FFK IS A SUPERCILIOUS BASTARD SUFFERING FROM HUBRIS.
His day of reckoning is coming.

As for Precious, she got it wrong by asking for huge sums of money as child support the first time, that really made it look like she was just after the money, but now that she just probably wants shared-custody, I think it’s only fair that Femi does what is right.
Those kids are a spitting image of their mother, and no amount of money or connection can change that.
Perhaps Precious should just try and move on. One day soon, her boys will come looking for their mother.
Let her focus on living well and long. The Igbos say that whoever holds a child’s belonging and raises his hand up to keep the belonging out of the reach of the child will eventually get tired and bring down his hand.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by hammer567: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:

FFK nothing do you jare.

ALL THIS NONSENSE TALK IS WHY WE DONT HAVE DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION HER FATHER IS DEAD.

IT IS NOT IGBO YOU ARE OPPRESSING BUT A MOTHER AND HER SONS.

LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR HEAD, IGBO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by FIFApresident1(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2022
hammer567:

ALL THIS NONSENSE TALK IS WHY WE DONT HAVE DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION HER FATHER IS DEAD.

IT IS NOT IGBO YOU ARE OPPRESSING BUT A MOTHER AND HER SONS.

LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR HEAD, IGBO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.
Hammer hammer hammer, this moniker rings a bell in my ears, you were part of folks saying chioma's father will claim the kids should Davido failed to marry chioma.

Why are you saying something else now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by emmyN(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2022
bigeagleeye:
I am sure ffk knows where idle lousy minds with hungry tummies are and has employed an arrowhead to mobilize his cohorts on this forum...there's nothing else that can explain the load of lots with unsound commentaries on the pains of a young lady who is apparently suffering because someone thinks he has all the power and can oppress her.

I didn't come from a broken home but I know people who do, I don't have an unfortunate marriage but not everyone has been that lucky. It is painful to see the level degradation of sanity and high level of cruelty of people who can't reason things soundly before rushing to comment.

Precious could be your sister and I'm sure however she got to that man's house whether out of greed or ill-advice wouldn't matter when analyzing the fact that she's now suppose to be called a mother and her kids are simply far away because the man is an emperor.

A mother is in trauma and you can't understand it, simply because your sense of humanity is lost in asshvle jokes, sensation and lousy bandwagon reasoning. I even saw a hoe calling her a bvtch..what an oxymoron from a mvrvn!

You want the kids to be taken from the Father because the mother is in some so called trauma. So what happens to the Father thereafter?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by hammer567: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:

Hammer hammer hammer, this moniker rings a bell in my ears, you were part of folks saying chioma's father will claim the kids should Davido failed to marry chioma.

Why are you saying something else now?

WHY FFK BEHAVE LIKE A SON WHEN HER FATHER WAS ALIVE?
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by caracas: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2022
Cumtroller:
Toddlers wey no fit read.

This woman should stop seeking attention. I will advise my Igbo sisters and brothers to learn from her ordeal and steer clear of afonjas in all forms.

Lesson learnt.
Oga wait till you get to the end of the story
Stop jumping
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Vyzz: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:

FFK nothing do you jare.

Only if the bride price wasn't paid
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by FIFApresident1(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Vyzz:

Only if the bride price wasn't paid
Even if the bride wasn't paid, you need to understand that the father of the child also came from another culture with different rulling on child ownership.

This is a case of two culture, your own culture doesn't supercede others culture has far has Nigeria is concern.
The court of law will do justice to this very matter, all around the world, the paternal side is recognized has the owner of the child, naturally, the father is the owner, I don't know where ibos get dis kind yeye stuff from.
As far has DNA proofs the paternity, trust me no useless father-in-law will claim the child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Vyzz: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:

Even if the bride wasn't paid, you need to understand that the father of the child also came from another culture with different rulling on child ownership.

This is a case of two culture, your own culture doesn't supercede others culture has far has Nigeria is concern.
The court of law will do justice to this very matter, all around the world, the paternal side is recognized has the owner of the child, naturally, the father is the owner, I don't know where ibos get dis kind yeye stuff from.
As far has DNA proofs the paternity, trust me no useless father-in-law will claim the child.

There is no need to call it yeye,

Its Igbo culture respect it or leave it...

By the way I understand what u are trying to say..

Since its two different cultures there would b a clash...

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by GreatrAnalyst: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
juniorstar:

What is her real motive? Is it to see her sons or to be with them while indirectly collecting allawee from ffk and making it her full time job..cos she cant take care of them alone.

Yeah of course, that's the exact motive...'allawee'.
But I don't think it is worse a motive than FFK's own. He possibly can do this and escape with because it's Nigeria. And I guess they both had and still have individual's agendas.

He wanted male child/children desperately.
She too wants her entitlements in the name of looking after the children ... Which is not bad because it is too late to give those kids another mother. Beside, she is a 'mother' too. A mother indeed can't just forget about her children like nothing has happened.

When two folks enter marriage and kid is already involved, complexity also is already involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by MartinCorridon: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
DabuIIIT:

And you suppose be human being o

Why do you always deny your Igbo heritage but you cry when they are being flogged ? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by DabuIIIT: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
MartinCorridon:

Why do you always deny your Igbo heritage but you cry when they are being flogged ? grin
Shattap your mouth there... you sef take a look at that post,was that from a human being?
You wanna troll ain't the same thing as sounding so foolish....
Believe it or not,I'm not Igbo.
If I'm Igbo then Iwo no, Uganda niyen grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by bigeagleeye(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
emmyN:

You want the kids to be taken from the Father because the mother is in some so called trauma. So what happens to the Father thereafter?

No please, I don't want the kids to be taken from their father, but as legally provided, she should be given unhindered access to them as often as practicable, which is not the case.

Ordinarily, by law in case of separation, a woman has the right of primary custody of all the children that are less than 6yrs old which is why FFK is trying hard but has failed to prove that she's insane. And I ask you sincerely, is she in your judgment more insane than others who have right to their kids even here on this platform?

The law recognize the place of tender care which only women can provide for children less than 6yrs. I know for a fact that Precious is not as financially strong as FFK to take care of those guys but she's still richer than many NLander's parents and no one took them from their parents.

FFK is trying very well, he's provided one nanny and one nurse each for those kids from birth, I mean there are minimum of 4nannies and 4nurses staff in that house, but that can't be absolute enough to write their mother out of their equation.

So my point is...when people are in trauma whether by their making or by chance, don't pretend as if they're not human or you're not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising / Hardship: “Tinubu Has Done Well, Nigeria Is So Complex” – Buhari Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.