Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady (23624 Views)

Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men / Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Letmehearword: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
She's delusional and might run into depression if she continuously fail to get the attention she seek, no blog mentions or call outs, pls her friends should always check on her with words of encouragement to forestall her from commiting suicide.
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Vni0: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Really
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by suffering: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Yes. Hype yourself. No one else will.
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by larula: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bobmarie:
Lol. No human being is too small to have a shoulder, even babies have them. See how asinine and foolish your statement is now?

That said, you are a nobody. And if you think having a dicck automatically makes you somebody. Then that’s probably all you have to brag about.
Your greatest achievement is life is being a man when being a man is free.

Lol. Loser.

Oh dear sorry my statement did get to you I'm glad you feel better now

Scrub yourself properly when you bath you're a bittch trying to rub shoulders I'm sure..

If you are somebody why didn't she recognize you as someone she rubs hips with I'm sure you want my dicck

Bath well
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Truthsoldier(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abeg gettat
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Womenarespecial:
Her statement might be due to insecurity..
Most people brag because they want to feel valued..recognised..and worth something in the eyes of others...
When you already know your worth and your self-esteem is absolutely poppin' you don’t tend to need to brag...Genuine confidence and success are quiet creatures...They just exist and we don’t tend to feel the need to prove them to anyone...

When our sense of worth is a little shaky either as a constantor in a momentary situation the bragging starts coming up... You start displaying
your achievements/possessions/whatever all up in people’s faces in the hopes that you will be recognised and that you feel admired.. It deals with one's psychology of "self glory"..
Very nicely put.
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Very very very low esteemed wind chasing woman.
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by princeemmma(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Miss, we know nobody can rub shoulder with the well you are carrying around, so who is arguing with you, abeg

Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by chaloskyx: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
YES MA YOU ARE THE ONLY BOSS LADY WE AGREE ABEG LET US REST
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by tradepunter: 1:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Cowmilk:
You have gotten the attention you dey crave for

with your dry bress

rub shoulders ko, knack shoulders ni mcheww

You won't make heaven walahi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by everythinggirly(f): 2:39am On Jan 06, 2022
Pride!
Re: Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady by JustforMen: 4:55am On Jan 06, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
grin
Abeg this one should shut up joor.suffering from delusional grandeur.she seems to have an exaggerated sense of self importance.aunty you are irrelevant in the scheme of things.its BB that made you think that you're important

Even world leaders no dey too talk Na this rat wey dey talk.empty barrel

Okonjo iweala that has made an impact and has substance and who is better than you in all ramifications don't make noise

Abeg getat grin

Thank you Jare. I no know wetin the filthy ashi dey feel like.. just to market the delapidated pussy to the usual useless politicians that bankroll them....Mtcheeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fun Photos Of Efe And Kemen Working Out / Seun Egbegbe Didn’t Appear In Court Today. See Why / 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.