Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,740 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? (1264 Views)

Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily / As Vice President You Can’t Waive Your Immunity, Lawyer Tells Osinbajo / Osinbajo: What Surprised Me Most As Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? by todaynewsreview: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Against all odds, if Goodluck Jonathan should get the support of President Buhari and the northern block as a consensus candidate to contest the 2023 Presidential election, who is your choice of his Vice President.

To me, Prof. Zulum of Borno State is my preferred choice.

Who's your own choice?

2 Likes

Re: Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? by Kriss216: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
How about Tinubu? He's no longer our sophisticated president in 2023?

2 Likes

Re: Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? by madmohamed(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
todaynewsreview:
Against all odds, if Goodluck Jonathan should get the support of President Buhari and the northern block as a consensus candidate to contest the 2023 Presidential election, who is your choice of his Vice President.

To me, Prof. Zulum of Borno State is my preferred choice.

Who's your own choice?
Jonathan should be very careful. I just informed by a friend of mine working in government that the Fulani cabal's want to destroy Jonathan reputation

You see how it will work they will invite Jonathan and make him presidential candidate whit APC

Before the election they will abandon him and form another party Jonathan will now stand in middle of nowhere

So the man Jonathan should be very careful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? by todaynewsreview: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
madmohamed:
Jonathan should be very careful. I just informed by a friend of mine working in government that the Fulani cabal's want to destroy Jonathan reputation

You see how it will work they will invite Jonathan and make him presidential candidate whit APC

Before the election they will abandon him and form another party Jonathan will now stand in middle of nowhere

He still has his structure in place. I don't think that's possible since he still has a whole lot of goodwill from the masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? by BigSarah(f): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
His running mate will be whoever the north wants to succeed him..

Might be Atiku Bagudu
Re: Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? by todaynewsreview: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigSarah:
His running mate will be whoever the north wants to succeed him..

Might be Atiku Bagudu

No matter what, he has a choice to chose whosoever he wants. They may present to him 3 candidates but the final take is his for sure.

1 Like

Re: Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? by Totilopussylick(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
I recommend Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state.

But I know because of tribalism, it won't be easy.

1 Like

Re: Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? by helinues: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
cheesy

Re: Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? by Tranquill: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
JONATHAN IS NOT CONTESTING FOR ANY OFFICE.
HOW PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM SAHARA REPORTERS STILL AMAZES ME.
Re: Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? by todaynewsreview: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Tranquill:
JONATHAN IS NOT CONTESTING FOR ANY OFFICE.
HOW PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM SAHARA REPORTERS STILL AMAZES ME.

Time will tell
Re: Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? by Validated: 2:37am On Jan 06, 2022
madmohamed:

Nonesense, you know nobody talkless of people in government. Noone form a party to go into elections after February 2022. So stop lieing.

3 Likes

Re: Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? by todaynewsreview: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2022
Validated:

Nonesense, you know nobody talkless of people in government. Noone form a party to go into elections after February 2022. So stop lieing.

grin
Re: Who Should GEJ Chose As Vice President? by Danjikanbauchi: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
He should chose Tinubu grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu for Governor 2031 / Abdulaziz Yari And Kabiru Marafa Have Decamped To PDP? Tinubu Urchins How Far? / Who Has Info About The Sit At Home Order In IPOB States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.