Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Benjamin Mendy Moved To Maximum-security Prison For Safety - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benjamin Mendy Moved To Maximum-security Prison For Safety (513 Views)

Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House / Benjamin Mendy's Sallah Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benjamin Mendy Moved To Maximum-security Prison For Safety by Goodmorning20: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Embattled Manchester City ace Benjamin Mendy was moved to top-security prison just days before Christmas amid fears over his safety it has been revealed...https://nairabet.bet/2022/01/05/benjamin-mendy-moved-to-maximum-security-prison-for-safety/

Re: Benjamin Mendy Moved To Maximum-security Prison For Safety by paulolee(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
I pity for this gee...his football career is already over, d worst b say he is black, even if he comes out, I doubt he would continue football bcoz of the stigmatization
na jus to go business on d low
Re: Benjamin Mendy Moved To Maximum-security Prison For Safety by daddytime(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Disgrace of a child...
Re: Benjamin Mendy Moved To Maximum-security Prison For Safety by FIFApresident1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
paulolee:
I pity for this gee...his football career is already over, d worst b say he is black, even if he comes out, I doubt he would continue football bcoz of the stigmatization
na jus to go business on d low
You guys are always shouting black black black, honestly it's annoying.

Adam Johnson no go prison for a lesser sex related crime?

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Moved To Maximum-security Prison For Safety by paulolee(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:

You guys are always shouting black black black, honestly it's annoying.

Adam Johnson no go prison for a lesser sex related crime?
guy calm down na..m.not saying he shouldn't do time wen the court av found him guilty..
all am saying is dt, his skin color may make tinz too difficult for him if he choose to make a come to football after his sentence due to the stigmatization..
Re: Benjamin Mendy Moved To Maximum-security Prison For Safety by FIFApresident1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
paulolee:

guy calm down na..m.not saying he shouldn't do time wen the court av found him guilty..
all am saying is dt, his skin color may make tinz too difficult for him if he choose to make a come to football after his sentence due to the stigmatization..
Irrespective of his skin colour, it would be hard to get a team after his jail term.
No team will want to associate with a rapist irrespective of skin colour.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Moved To Maximum-security Prison For Safety by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
I pity this guy
Discipline is key when u start seeing money early in life
Re: Benjamin Mendy Moved To Maximum-security Prison For Safety by Gee64: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Big Boiz be careful...in your climb through the success ladder, don't take toto too seriously; it can make you fall off the ladder or kill you! Be warned!

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United To Equal Longest Wait For A Trophy Since Relegation In 1974 / Breaking: NFF Considers Sunday Oliseh As Possible Candidate For The Super Eagles / One Man Here Just Lose 100k As Man City Lose !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.