Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

LG Single Door Fridge For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / LG Single Door Fridge For Sale (515 Views)

Used Lg Single Door Refrigerator 48L For Quick Sale / Used Thermocool Double Door Fridge 65k(firm) Only. / Quick Sale(clean And Efficient Single Door Fridge For Sale)location: BENIN CITY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG Single Door Fridge For Sale by Ashamy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
SOLD.

1 Like

Re: LG Single Door Fridge For Sale by kelvinmee: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
no number?
Re: LG Single Door Fridge For Sale by Ashamy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
You can reach me on 08067846467, location is Lagos
Re: LG Single Door Fridge For Sale by Eliona(f): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Reason for selling pls and kindly post the picture of the one you have not online picture
Ashamy:
You can reach me on 08067846467, location is Lagos
Re: LG Single Door Fridge For Sale by Ashamy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
The pictures I took with my phone is poor and blurry (the phone camera is not sharp) that is the reason I upload a similar picture, and I'm selling because I got a bigger one.
Re: LG Single Door Fridge For Sale by aboyaji(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ashamy:
The pictures I took with my phone is poor and blurry (the phone camera is not sharp) that is the reason I upload a similar picture, and I'm selling because I got a bigger one.
when you take another pictures of it, you can post them. Till then, less interest should be given.
Re: LG Single Door Fridge For Sale by Ashamy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thank you for your concerns, I have forwarded the pictures I snap to people that contacted me on Whatsapp.
Re: LG Single Door Fridge For Sale by aboyaji(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ashamy:
Thank you for your concerns, I have forwarded the pictures I snap to people that contacted me on Whatsapp.
upload them here.
Re: LG Single Door Fridge For Sale by Ashamy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Chat me on Whatsapp I will send the pictures I have to you
Re: LG Single Door Fridge For Sale by Kingkyle1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nonsense
Why can't you upload the said pictures here on
You are not really ready to sell.
I know why they do this.
Re: LG Single Door Fridge For Sale by Ashamy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
See your head like nonsense,.. it's sold already
Re: LG Single Door Fridge For Sale by aboyaji(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ashamy:
See your head like nonsense,.. it's sold already
Why won't it be sold? This is their usual scheme to scam people.

Upload the vague or unclear pictures here.

No pictures

No model number.

No nothing!!!

And let the buyer confirm its been bought. Not an imaginary buyer though.
Re: LG Single Door Fridge For Sale by Ashamy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Aboyaji, I don't have any point to proof to you again, if you say it is scam no problem I gree. I have sold my Fridge and that's is all that concerns me. You can go and report in a police station that I did not upload a picture if that will solve ur problem.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Paypal Account In Banned Countries / Super Neat Lenovo ThinkPad T470s - 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 7th Gen, Touchscreen*sold / Gopro Like Camera With Accessories (used) For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.