Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work (56956 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) / Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by WNRblog: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Toke Makinwa has fumed about how people are only interested in who she sleeps with and not her hard work saying it’s completely crazy with the obsession over where her vajayjay has been, Igbere TV reports.

Toke Makinwa reacting to how bloggers always talk about who she sleeps with or who her vajayjay is servicing fumed about that saying she doesn’t want to start the year like this but she won’t let all she has suffered to build over the years be reduced to false stories.

According to her, many a time false narratives have been created over the years and most times she has looked away thinking they will get bored and the truth will speak for itself but the obsession with her vajayjay and where it’s been or who it’s servicing is completely crazy.

Adding that she could lunch a business, empower her community, or even find the cure to cancer but they won’t care to promote any of that instead they will be hawking her like a gala if the story is about who she’s sleeping with and this year she’s no longer looking away.

Toke Makinwa then warned that the disrespect these bloggers have shown her is enough because she’s no more going to keep quiet over false stories they publish about her especially when she’s in the middle of something important.

I really hate to give life to drama but at some point some things really just have to be addressed once and for all, bloggers really need to do better this year, you may not like me, that’s ok but what you won’t continue to do is disrespect me. It’s enough

Many a times false narratives have been created over the years. Most times I have looked away thinking you’ll get bored and the truth will always speak for itself but the obsession with my vagina and where it’s been or who it is servicing is completely crazy

I really don’t want to start my year like this but I won’t let all I have built over the years be reduced to false stories that go on for so long, especially when I’m in the middle of important things going on with me. I get it, agenda must agend but let’s be guided.

I could launch businesses, empower my community, find the cure to cancer and they won’t care to promote it but stories about who I’m sleeping with, you see that one, they’ll hawk it like gala on the street and this year I’m not looking away again.

https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1478664456427257857

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by hatchy(f): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Yes, we are interested in your CLITOCURRENCY business. How do you mine it and trade with it too.

Meanwhile, you don't know what you are doing to our members, Vaselin Crew of Nigeria (VCN) with this half naked dressing of yours.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
... thats because your "HARD WORK" is to sleep with your grandpa's agemate for money na!

[img]https://c./pRdrA9lYmMYAAAAd/obama-barrack-obama.gif[/img]

326 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by dollytino4real(f): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
bad news sell faster than good news dat is y

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by kingsman66(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Another trending storyline

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Kriss216: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Because your Hard work comes from people you sleep with.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by billynoni(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lmaoooo see this ladycheesy Like you mean people should not bother, to check the new man you're sleeping with?... It could be their husband, father or uncle. Do you want to stop their own allowances?

244 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by elonmuskbaby: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
TM don't bother.people will still believe whatever they want to believe

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Money2022(f): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Make she marry so those negative news can stop

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by princeemmma(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
it really seems you are sleeping with all the rich man in the world, thats the only reason why you should be concern about such news

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by GboyegaD(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Just to sha trend some people must act silly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Honourable1901(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Madam na you cause am na,like dis once I hear toke makinwa ,na sex and fresh pussy dey come my mind

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by jericco1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
I'm definitely not interested

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Please for God's sake this nairaland why these kain news on front page

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by yesloaded: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
I never believed this kind of news go still dey pop on front page for this new year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Emmyreal4(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
We don't give a Flying F**k

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by jaxxy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
U caused it by ur actions and lifestyle. Dragging a rich married man with his family doesn’t exactly speak well does it??

B4 then nobody cared or had ur time. undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Oysters(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Not only that, really. What's your favourite position? lipsrsealed

Since you think we don't have anything better to do undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by kennyz247(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
because giving out your pussy is the only hard work people sabi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by LollySeaSide: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Chai!!
Wetin person no go hear for Nairaland!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Hdhdhd(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
No be lie sha, me toode reason am. Any guy sha wey de service you must be a lucky guy
Cuz wetin u posses de sha hungry me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by boldking(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
I could launch businesses, empower my community, find the cure to cancer and they won’t care to promote it but stories about who I’m sleeping with, you see that one, they’ll hawk it like gala on the street and this year I’m not looking away again. Loooool

Instagram Facebook Twitter YouTube followers with views comments and likes at an affordable price check my signature for contacting

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by phemmyfour: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Who is eating her work?

GUS big boyz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Gubioma: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
WNRblog:

https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1478664456427257857
Dan Borno....
Walyazubillah may Allah save this our generation
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by Praxtech: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
sad Yes we are!
Re: Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos / Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Johnson, Juliet Ibrahim Too Hot In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.