Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Cryptocurrency And Tech Writers Needed ASAP! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cryptocurrency And Tech Writers Needed ASAP! (390 Views)

Need SEO Tech Writers / Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word / Tech Writers Needed [NO MORE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency And Tech Writers Needed ASAP! by hergists(f): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
Can you write search engine optimized crypto articles and tech reviews?

Can you write crypto articles or tech blog posts with keywords in the right density?

Can you write engaging cryptocurrency articles and tech reviews with smart copyrighting techniques?

I need completely original and unique articles. Please don't bother reaching out if you are not strong in this area.

Ideally, with good writing and copywriting skills, you should be doing great on your own, but if perchance you are looking for additional writing projects as a side hustle, this is for you.

Kindly drop your WhatsApp number below or fill the form below (preferably) and I will engage you via WhatsApp as soon as we get your details.

https://forms.gle/L2UXaXkByg7uV1rdA

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency And Tech Writers Needed ASAP! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is great OP you might want to create a thread in the programming section.

I don't write but I'm looking for an entry level/internship role on the backend.

Moreso, do you take people looking into learning technical writing? I could try by writing one or two to start with.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency And Tech Writers Needed ASAP! by hergists(f): 3:48am On Jan 06, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
This is great OP you might want to create a thread in the programming section.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency And Tech Writers Needed ASAP! by Juicethekid: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2022
hergists:

Thank you.
I'm available for such jobs
Drop your contact or here is mine..
070 8225 1891

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency And Tech Writers Needed ASAP! by KennyFernandez: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
I have filled the Google form, please check-out it out. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Expert Writers (only) Needed 100k Deal (deal closed) / Broken Love (Chapter 1 & 2) / Develop Your Blogging Skills As An Intern Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.