Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Why Nigeria Will Keep Losing Their Youths - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Nigeria Will Keep Losing Their Youths (334 Views)

4 Ways Igbo People Can Stop Their Youths From Abusing Mkpuru-mmiri Drugs. / Somethings Fishy With Top Pastors Losing Their Sons Now / Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Will Keep Losing Their Youths by patosky55(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
sometimes I think that dying is the end of life but as things stands for me now, joblessness is worse than death sometimes, when u wake up and nothing to do after graduating from school, HND civil engineering from a federal polytechnic, I have never contemplated suicide but seriously I am not happy, I can't sleep and nothing gives me joy, its hell for me here, what I explained here is exactly the condition I am now. life is not fair, at 31 being first son and nothing to show.
sometimes I wished I never come to life, this life is not fair at all, though am not married yet but sleeping late and wake up early is making me lose my life, life is not fair at all
Re: Why Nigeria Will Keep Losing Their Youths by Mkingz(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bro there’s always a way...never give in to life pressures.

Times are evolving and technology is taking over...get a digital skill and get paid for life.
Re: Why Nigeria Will Keep Losing Their Youths by patosky55(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mkingz:
Bro there’s always a way...never give in to life pressures.

Times are evolving and technology is taking over...get a digital skill and get paid for life.
sir, its not everybody that is good with this digital stuff of a thing, let me shock u that since I finish school I never get work wey pass 20k (teaching job), problem is that I have two younger ones in higher institution that am helping in school, to be honest life tire me I swear
Re: Why Nigeria Will Keep Losing Their Youths by Mkingz(m): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bro, digital is the new oil and nobody is born good, people learn...I understand your situation bro and really wish i could help buh never lose hope pls
patosky55:

sir, its not everybody that is good with this digital stuff of a thing, let me shock u that since I finish school I never get work wey pass 20k (teaching job), problem is that I have two younger ones in higher institution that am helping in school, to be honest life tire me I swear
Re: Why Nigeria Will Keep Losing Their Youths by Gnosis777: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
First, let me say that I'm not here to write the typical spill about suicide being wrong, and you'll burn in hell and yada yada yada. Because, it is my belief that absolutely no one can verify 100% where any of us will go after death. And, I don't care how deeply ingrained "their" beliefs are regarding Christianity, it is still just that....."their" beliefs.

Back to your issues, I honestly cannot proffer a solution for you at the moment, but I can say that life is definitely unfair, cruel, and sometimes people are wrong when they tell you that it will "get better someday". Truthfully, they cannot definitively confirm that statement, but I will say this, if you feel that your life is worth fighting for, then try to sit quietly and brainstorm some ideas. If you have anyone around you that can perhaps come up with some solutions, that can help as well. There's an old saying, "two heads are better than one", and maybe someone else can suggest something that you haven't considered yet. I do hope that your situation turns around real soon. But again, do not let anyone tell "you" how to feel about your circumstances in life, or what "you" should ultimately do about your situation. After all, it is you that is living your life and no one else. Op, this is a new year and I hope your situation turns around and that 2022 begins to look favorable for you.
Re: Why Nigeria Will Keep Losing Their Youths by patosky55(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Gnosis777:
First, let me say that I'm not here to write the typical spill about suicide being wrong, and you'll burn in hell and yada yada yada. Because, it is my belief that absolutely no one can verify 100% where any of us will go after death. And, I don't care how deeply ingrained "their" beliefs are regarding Christianity, it is still just that....."their" beliefs.

Back to your issues, I honestly cannot proffer a solution for you at the moment, but I can say that life is definitely unfair, cruel, and sometimes people are wrong when they tell you that it will "get better someday". Truthfully, they cannot definitively confirm that statement, but I will say this, if you feel that your life is worth fighting for, then try to sit quietly and brainstorm some ideas. If you have anyone around you that can perhaps come up with some solutions, that can help as well. There's an old saying, "two heads are better than one", and maybe someone else can suggest something that you haven't considered yet. I do hope that your situation turns around real soon. But again, do not let anyone tell "you" how to feel about your circumstances in life, or what "you" should ultimately do about your situation. After all, it is you that is living your life and no one else. Op, this is a new year and I hope your situation turns around and that 2022 begins to look favorable for you.
thank u bro I really appreciate u and the truth is that this saying that things will be better, to me its just a statement, I have been struggling since I was a child, started paying myself school fees since JSS3, yes u heard me right and tried my best to finish my HND and then nothing is working out n someone out there will be like 2moro will be better, the question is WHEN?
Re: Why Nigeria Will Keep Losing Their Youths by Gnosis777: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
patosky55:

thank u bro I really appreciate u and the truth is that this saying that things will be better, to me its just a statement, I have been struggling since I was a child, started paying myself school fees since JSS3, yes u heard me right and tried my best to finish my HND and then nothing is working out n someone out there will be like 2moro will be better, the question is WHEN?

You are welcome. And yes you are right, people are quick to say "things will get better", and while I think they are well-meaning when they say this; the truth is sometimes it doesn't. But, as I've said earlier, if you feel as if your life is worth fighting for, then do everything you can to fight for a better life, and that means utilizing "everything" within your disposal. This also includes any friends and family who can help come up with some new ideas that you haven't considered yet. Also, try to think outside of the box. Sometimes, "making it in life" may require unconventional skills, or odd jobs that no one else seems to be doing at the moment. At any rate, I wish you luck this year. Take Care

(1) (Reply)

Police Confirms Attempted Murder Of 11 Year-old, Rape Of 18 Year-old Girl / NDLEA Arrest Drug Baroness In Her Delta Mansion / When Suicide Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.