Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

The Difference Between Weight Lôss & Fat Lôss! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Difference Between Weight Lôss & Fat Lôss! (147 Views)

The Difference Between Weight Lôss And Fat Lôss / The Difference Between Weight Lôss & Fat Lôss! / What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Weight Lôss & Fat Lôss! by Viktar18: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

I will be discussing
two things today.

1. Difference between fat and weight lôss
2. Why you should not diet (Skip meals)

Firstly, through out your course with me am going to be using the terms burning fat, lôsing fat or melting fat?.

They mean the same thing BUT, lôsing fat is not the same as lôsing weight. Anybody can lôse weight.

When you fast or skip meals, your weight drops - you are not burning fat, just painfully losing your muscle and water from your body.

Weight lôss and fat loss are not the same thing. You must learn to distinguish between the two.

The scale can be very misleading if it's the only criteria you use for measurement.

For example, a woman could weigh 50kg and have 33% body fat. That's what I call a skinny fat person. In contrast, a female bodybuilder could weigh 65kg and be quite lean, with body fat as 14%.

With this in mind, your goal should never be weight loss. Your goal should be lôsing fat while maintaining muscle. Your muscle is the engine that controls fat lôss.

Secondly, When you starve yourself or skip meals, you also starve the muscle. When you starve the muscle, you lôse muscle along with the fat.

When you lôse muscle, your metabolism slows down and your body enters the starvation mode. When your body enters starvation mode, fat lôss comes to a STOP as your body tries to conserve its energy.

When the fat lôss stops, you both give up (and gain back all the fat you lôst), or you grit your teeth and drop your calories (starve yourself) even more.

If you drop your calories even more, your metabolism slows down even more. And if your metabolism slows down even more, fat lôss comes to a screeching STOP again.

Eventually, you will end up frustrated and worried why dropping your calories or skipping meals is not giving you the results you need.

You will remain fat, irrespective of doing the things above.

If you want to get results, you will have to change the way you perceive dieting. And no, you don't have to fast to lôse weight, instead you will do the opposite, eat more.

But wait, doesn't eating more food cause weight gain? You ask!

Yes, it does. But, there is a way to eat more that allow you to lôse all the fat you have gathered all your life.

How? You ask!

Tomorrow, I shall be opening your eyes to a special way of eating up to 5 times while lôsing more fat than you have ever lost in your entire life.

Wait for my email in 2 days time for this special article.

Enjoy your day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Spine Surgeons In India At The Certified Hospitals / Multiple Registered Nurse & Community Health Worker Openings In Enugu And Lagos. / 18 Wheeler Accident Lawyer Assistance Needed For An Urgent Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.