Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

The Movie I Made - De New On Nairaland - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Movie I Made - De New On Nairaland (214 Views)

BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Movie I Made - De New On Nairaland by DenewLegends(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Maybe, Many Executive Movie producers have Told you that making of Movies Requires Billions of Dollars, While some Directors Advised you to work with more Popular Actors.
But on My own Opinion; I think that all you need is just a Good script that Doesn't contain too many Lines [Lines Simply means conversations or Arguments]

Trust Me. Too many Talks are not Necessary in a well written Movies.

Why not show them what Really Happened instead of Telling Them ??

Yeah. The first time I worked on a Movie was during the year 2011.

That Year, I actually Gathered My Fellow students and gave them a Script that they would Interpret.

After The whole stress, We later took the short Script to the Screens.

I was Glad that the short Movie later became the Favorite of many Male and Female Students.

After The Movie became Viral, the School Managements invited me.
At the Meeting with the school Managements they Claimed that the short movie has became the talk of the Day; therefore that i should make Sure that the movie Did not Circulate further.

I accepted the Order and Retrieved many Copy of the movie from Friends and Families.

Though
As time goes on, I Lost interest in movie and Decided to Delete the short movie I Personally produced.

denew484@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway Join Fast....... Grab Your Free 1k Just Sign Up / Any Series About Rich Private School Students / Old Cartoons Shown Around 2000s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.