Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

A Call To Save - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Call To Save (252 Views)

Money Saving Tips: 16 Ways On How To Save Money From Salary Every Month / i will do any job even if its cleaning toilet to save her / 7 Major Ways To Save Money If You Work A Monthly Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Save by Abyjah: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
I came out of prision on bail towards the end of 2020 and managed to get a job paying 25k in 2021. But transport to work and legal fees for my monthly court appearances make it difficult for me to feed let alone have savings. Finally out of the job from Jan 1 2022.

As I type, I'm starving as I've not had much to eat since on the first of this year. And my landlord has informed me to make ready his rent tomorrow. I'm browsing through facebook freebasics service.

I'm seriously depressed and weak.
Please help me, nothing is too small:

Better still a job with accomodation anywhere in the country will be most appreciated.

I have basic knowledge of frontend web development and mid-level knowledge of python using Flask and can up my skills to a point of marketability in no time if I have a means of sustaining myself.

Thank you all and God bless.
Re: A Call To Save by Kingsleyebere(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Drop me your phone number
Re: A Call To Save by Abyjah: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
Drop me your phone number
ok

(1) (Reply)

Bacconi University Scholarship 2022/23. Fully-funded / Vacancy - Civil Engineer - Ultimus Construction / URGENT HIRING - HR Operations Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.