Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) (29481 Views)

Anifowose Adesina Joseph Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) / 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
SensualMan1:
Wiifesnatcher and his family on the Beat again.

mocking a missing person, I hope you will laugh when ESN/IPOB/UGM kidnapped and cannibalized your sister

mumu people
Re: Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

I understand MUGU. grin

I know you don't understand the reason am replying you cheesy

Ok I distribute POS nationwide. That is my business. And I saw that you refer to the business as risky meanwhile you're advertising your own grin after criticising my own business

All POS business men and women will definitely come for you nao grin
Re: Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
BestDicker:
U are an idiot did i mention your name all this crazy mofos.

undecided
Re: Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by Qatar2022: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Iykopee:
This innocent skull is about to be mined cry
Not about to , has been mined
Re: Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by SmartGadgetz: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
prekumohtim:

I know you don't understand the reason am replying you cheesy

Ok I distribute POS nationwide. That is my business. And I saw that you refer to the business as risky meanwhile you're advertising your own grin after criticising my own business

All POS business men and women will definitely come for you nao grin

I just simply aired my mind or should I not express myself again or what because you are into pos business? I don't even understand you. My friends are into pos business, I know what I'm saying. If you have problem with how I feel what are you gonna do about it? Stop me from feeling what I'm feeling? Behave.
Re: Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by emmykk(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Globad:

Why do some Nigerians make absolutely stupid posts like this?

Is the IQ of some people this low?

No wonder the country is the way it is.

Skull Mining ⛏️ is what the igbo and Hausa Nairaland members use to laugh at the yorubas .it mean ritual killing.

The yoruba also have what they use to laugh at igbo and Hausa.but I will not tell you today when day come you will see for your self

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by olamike02: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
And that na skull miners association environ.

May she be found with her skull intact shocked

I trust afonja republic on skull mining business

I hope she was not kidnapped by those meth addicts from the yeast.
Re: Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 2:30am On Jan 06, 2022
Omg!
Re: Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) by Bouncing2(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
A F # N J A.

Sombori somwia don mine am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos / We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego / Gunmen Kidnap 3 Travellers In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.