Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid (11248 Views)

“you Can’t Shine If You Get Hate In Your Heart” – Wizkid Says As He Drives Away / “don’t Wake Me Up” – Nina Says As She Kisses Her New Boyfriend / "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Abyjah: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Agree

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by DreamSonInlaw(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
The one wey dey wonder me be say, you go go market see fresh potatoes wey don dey dia for days..buy am come house just two days, e don spoil

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
MACHALA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Blazebond(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Stop listening to rubbish from these guys,they are always high.
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by grenje(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Davido Still has a Better
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Bigchristo: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
HeWrites:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYWSxSEMzPL/?utm_medium=copy_link
Yes that’s true only some of your fan base are inheriting enemy tearing each other apart on the internet
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Antoeni(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Davido Still has a Better Heart than you
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Myer(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
siofra:
Bloggers take your time angry

Why is this even news? What do we do with it? Why did I even open this thread

It will inspire his fans to spread love and not hate.
It will generate traffic (and more money) for the bloggers.
It will make wizkid trend as you and I are talking about him. Hence probable endorsements.
It will make Davido fans choke.
It will either make Davido reach out to squash their beef or also choke like his fans.

Need more? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
you mean the big head
You and your peanut sized head, who you ep?
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Lekison(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Revolution2022:
Banky w
Banky W didn't make him, his hustle and dedication made him the most successful African artiste. No be the same Banky W wey Wizkid leave with almost nothing in Wizkid account??. Abeg shift. Do you think it's easy for an Artiste to be the most successful African artiste since 2011?. Abeg give that guy his accolades, he deserve it. Abi no be the same Wizkid wey bloggers and Nigerians hate because he no dey do giveaway for online beggars and bloggers? grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Babaj145(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jideo4nko:
Na who come dey wake up with hate?

Shatta wale undecided
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by mrkings84(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
tstx:

Grow up... Morality and religion has no connection

U see ur name for that post I made, abi u be fly?
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by fadal(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
MONEY DEY MAKE PEOPLE TALK OUT OF THEY ASS O
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by sirp9898(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good
That is y IBO matters no dey concern am like e kins men do mostly here in nairaland
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Kingsleyebere(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
AsapTeddy:
What wizzy is doing here is the law of attraction stuff.

He is speaking what he wants to see in his physical reality into existence.

It's all in the mind guys

Speak your desires into existence.

Most celebs use this...

From juice wrld, jay z, Kanye, Oprah, elun musk...etc

Have a positive mindset if you want positive results.
; Lol so in otherwords,wizkid has hatred in his heart already and he's saying it so that the hatred will leave?? I believe in the law of attraction so much,it has worked for me countless times!! But i don't think is what he was applying here wen he made the statement

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by everythinggirly(f): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nice one .
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by razzydoo(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Me too. Coz I do my thing my way.
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by razzydoo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cardiologist grin cheesy
Antoeni:
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
AsapTeddy:
What wizzy is doing here is the law of attraction stuff.

He is speaking what he wants to see in his physical reality into existence.

It's all in the mind guys

Speak your desires into existence.

Most celebs use this...

From juice wrld, jay z, Kanye, Oprah, elun musk...etc

Have a positive mindset if you want positive results.
Bullshit affirmation nonsense,huge scam! that's how I daydreamed and fantasized about my crush, hoping and praying I'd end up with her yet nothing happened! Fucking piece of affirmation bullshit!
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
; Lol so in otherwords,wizkid has hatred in his heart already and he's saying it so that the hatred will leave?? I believe in the law of attraction so much,it has worked for me countless times!! But i don't think is what he was applying here wen he made the statement
Law of attraction is a motherfucking scam!!! Can it attract ur crush to you??
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by ezeknov(m): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
angry
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Myer:

It will inspire his fans to spread love and not hate.
It will generate traffic (and more money) for the bloggers.
It will make wizkid trend as you and I are talking about him. Hence probable endorsements.
It will make Davido fans choke.
It will either make Davido reach out to squash their beef or also choke like his fans.

Need more? Lol

It will show we're into more than madness just like every other thing.
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Aidejay(m): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2022
grenje:
Davido Still has a Better
Antoeni:
see r*tards
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by engrdogood: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Vanity is what causes all these unnecessary hate, people always feel that when someone has something they don't have the person has it all
Full let have a chitchat about something pertaining to music
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by AsapTeddy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:

Bullshit affirmation nonsense,huge scam! that's how I daydreamed and fantasized about my crush, hoping and praying I'd end up with her yet nothing happened! Fucking piece of affirmation bullshit!

Hahaha

Who told you law of attraction is about daydreaming and fantasing?

Hahaha sorry.

Go download the secret bro
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
AsapTeddy:

Hahaha

Who told you law of attraction is about daydreaming and fantasing?

Hahaha sorry.

Go download the secret bro
Download which secret? A huge bloody scam bro, bullshit was invented by whites on the hope they turn out to be like bill gates
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lekison:
Banky W didn't make him, his hustle and dedication made him the most successful African artiste. No be the same Banky W wey Wizkid leave with almost nothing in Wizkid account??. Abeg shift. Do you think it's easy for an Artiste to be the most successful African artiste since 2011?. Abeg give that guy his accolades, he deserve it. Abi no be the same Wizkid wey bloggers and Nigerians hate because he no dey do giveaway for online beggars and bloggers? grin
Na you be WizKid account officer?
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Lekison(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na you be WizKid account officer?
No. His manager
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lekison:
No. His manager
WizKid manager na female.
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Lekison(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Revolution2022:
WizKid manager na female.
he have 2 managers. You don't even know about his circle and you are asking questions cheesy
Re: I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lekison:
he have 2 managers. You don't even know about his circle and you are asking questions cheesy
No.One manager

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay New Publicity Photos / Davido’s Sex Tape Leaks Online - Watch The Full Video / Dress Like A Celeb::: Take A Peep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.