Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 (24002 Views)

7 Little Things You Should Quit To Be Happy And Successful / 5 Secret Life Lessons To Learn From The Chess Game - Become Successful In Life / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by WhiteRuler: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
The year has just begun and it is an opportunity for us to make the best we can out of it. This same year, there are people that will acquire riches to themselves legitimately and conversely to others. These might be as a result of increase in their productivity and consequent increase in fortune.

Below, in no particular order, let's discuss things that can help us become more productive and successful in 2022.

1. Commit the year to God
Although members of some religious organizations are already on it (cross over night service and January fasting) but being a member of this forum, I do come across comments from atheists and non-believers of Christ. While I don't have any problem with whatever religious choices you have chosen for yourself, and let's also forget about what biology teaches us. Truth is, whether you like it or not, you have a Maker, a Creator and that person rules over your destiny in life. In Christianity, our beliefs are in God Almighty and His son, Jesus Christ. We believe He blesses and prospers people with the efforts they put in their works. You would do yourself a great deal by committing the year to His hands and pray for His guidance, protection, breakthroughs and all needed to succeed in the year.

2. Be more serious with opportunities
If I had taken some opportunities I came across on the forum years back more seriously, today I would have been a far better person than I am. What opportunity is before you today either on Nairaland, online in general or offline, grab them and be more serious for a better productivity in the year.

3. Spend less time on social media
In fact, it is difficult to log out of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Nairaland and the rest. Why? Because a lot are going on there that keep you scrolling and scrolling, from funny posts to funny videos, socio-political news updates and what have you. Indeed, very difficult to log out. You see? These are times if properly channeled into work, it will increase productivity and bring in more money. In a nutshell, spend less time on social media and spend more time at work.

4. Get more exercising
You need a flexible and physically fit body to be able to function properly and one of the ways to achieving that is by exercising. Do more exercising this year to enable you have the body that can guarantee you good performance at work.

5. Take care of your health needs
The simple adage is that, "health is wealth". That is very true. When you are unhealthy, chances are that you will not be able to function properly at work or even aspire to make money and be productive. This is why you need a healthy body. Whatever are your health challenges, you'll be more productive if you fix them as you prepare for the tasks ahead.

6. Stay out of trouble
I have nothing much to type about this. We all already know troubles only ruin, and never build. Police cases, court cases, feud within family, neighbourhood, office, business and anywhere else, avoid them completely.

7. Build more connections
A tree they say cannot make a forest and the thickness of a forest is determined by the number of trees it has. This simply tells you that you need as many connections as possible for a better productivity in the year. What are your areas of engagement? Try to make more connections with those in the same industry as you and even beyond. These connections will build you and help you become more productive in the year.

8. Be more aggressive in job hunting
This one goes directly to applicants and aspiring entrepreneurs. So when I say job hunting, I mean both those seeking employment and those aspiring to become self-employed. In general, be more aggressive. For example, if you had sent out over 100 applications last year and nothing yielded, send over 300 this year and chances are that, you will get what you aim for. Same thing applies to those seeking investors/financiers for their business proposals.

9. Have a set goal
While you are not to entertain complacency in any form, however, even if you are unable to achieve the set goal at the end of the year, it must have inspired you to striving to achieve greatness unlike where no goals are set.

You are free to add yours.

Once again, I wish us all a very productive and successful year, 2022.

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by chatinent: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
About number 3, what if the social medium pays our bills?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by WhiteRuler: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
chatinent:
About number 3, what if the social medium pays our bills?

Except that is your office.

17 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by chatinent: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
WhiteRuler:

Except that is your office.

Good.

It's my office giving me figures monthly.

16 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by WhiteRuler: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
chatinent:

Good.

Then it wasn't obviously directed to people like you. Someone like artisan shouldn't be on social media all day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Sergio101(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Kriss216: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
chatinent:

Good.

What kind of figures? Roman figures

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by chatinent: 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kriss216:

What kind of figures? Roman figures

Figures of speech.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Kriss216: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
chatinent:

Figures of speech.
cheesy grin
You win.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by davidhaye09: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
wow nice cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by God1000(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
I agree wholeheartedly

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
@OP,
You are so on point!

All your points make a lotta sense.
Inspiring and motivating.

We hope people cam learn from this great thread.
Peace out!

6. Stay out of trouble
I have nothing much to type about this.
We all already know troubles only ruin, and never build. Police cases, court cases, feud within family, neighbourhood, office, business and anywhere else, avoid them completely.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Uyi168: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Don't date broke girls.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by tutudesz: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Iamdbull: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

I will try and be more aggressive in my pushing

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by PoliteActivist: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
You can keep the list going to 100 or more. Sounds good on paper! But success in life doesn't go by such lists. The most successful people don't sit around doing lists!

8 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
That number 7 is very important and I'm seriously lacking in that...I want to attend more public functions this year and make connections with people that have potentials. Networking is key.

Regarding the exercise, please I want to ask, is s3x part of exercise?

4 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
1 and 3 should be cancelled..
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Dumk: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lol
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Rosaline5000: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ok
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Dumk: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wow
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by Dumk: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by money121(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ok
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by HacheNoire: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
10. Money Rituals
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by addren1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
I severely disagree with no 3 that's where digital marketers make money since am one.its part of the job to use Facebook and Twitter to sell digital products like E-books and softwares.
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by olaszydaruma(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Avoid gambling and womanizing grin

5 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by LegendaryLover(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Less time on SM is a good point
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by ThierryJay: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Everything OP mentioned is on point. Nailed it. The question is how many people will take it seriously?
Re: 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022 by xcesspaschal(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Avoid any form of gambling even though u feel that u re a compulsive gambler already.

Login to ur betting site account n search for gambling restriction n customize it to 31st Dec 2022 and see that God is still changing lives.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deaf Man Crushed To Death In Delta State. Graphic Photos / Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends / Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.