Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE (1962 Views)

Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners / Onion Traders Threaten To Cut Supply To Southern Nigeria Monday / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Redcrafton: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
The Amalgamation of Northern Traders in Cattle, Grains and Vegetables has disclosed plans to boycott the southeast market.

The planned boycott was announced in reaction to the ban on beef consumption in the southeast by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

IPOB had prohibited the slaughtering and eating of cows from Fulani herders in the South-East in 2022.

The separatist group had disclosed this in its action plan for the year 2022.

However, Chairman of Northern Traders, Muhammad Tahir, said members of the association would stop sales of cattle, grains, onions and other foodstuffs in the Southeast.

In a statement he signed, Tahir said, “For us, we would always support the indivisibility of Nigeria; but if IPOB wants to secede, then so be it.

“Bilateral trade between us and them is all about wealth creation for the two regions; the cattle we take to them is food and not poison.

“Therefore, if someone rejects your benevolent supply of food to their region, then you stop; because you must not feed them.

“After all, it is a mere unsustainable propaganda, which we’ve been hearing over the years.”

Tahir noted that the pro-Biafra group can not sustain the ban because residents of the Southeast would revolt when they start experiencing a scarcity of beef and other foodstuffs which only the North can supply.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/05/ipob-ban-northern-traders-threaten-to-stop-sales-of-cattle-onions-foodstuff-in-southeast/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Totilopussylick(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Na them Lose cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ipob have discovered new ways to get meat cheesy cheesy cheesy

And the sauce tongue tongue tongue.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Redcrafton: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Redcrafton:

Tahir noted that the pro-Biafra group can not sustain the ban because residents of the Southeast would revolt when they start experiencing a scarcity of beef and other foodstuffs which only the North can supply.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/05/ipob-ban-northern-traders-threaten-to-stop-sales-of-cattle-onions-foodstuff-in-southeast/

Everybody don sabi the weak point of the Developers grin

Developers no dey use food play at all

Take away food from a Developer and watch him cry

It was used against them in the Civil War

Starve them and watch them unleash hell on IPOD and eventually roasting and eating IPOD miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Sergio101(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Ibo

may that name stick to your tongue forever and ever.
even in hell, if Satan should ask you what made you come to hell........ say Igbo!!!.

Nonsense and ingredients

16 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Golan007: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
They don't need your nama or alubosa.

Human meat is the latest delicacy for them.

Who beef epp?

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by BigSarah(f): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Words like Benevolent, Feeding them?
Are you kidding? Come on!!

Nonetheless it's obvious IPOB is still out of ideas

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Asiri1991: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Divert them to Edo. Cost can be reduced through this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by PrinceOfLagos: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
The onion will spoil na , just beg the useless Igbos to allow you sell your goods

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Totilopussylick(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The onion will spoil na , just beg the useless Igbos to allow you sell your goods
They should focus on Lagos and all south west.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sergio101:

may that name stick to your tongue forever and ever.
even in hell, if Satan should ask you what made you come to hell........ say Igbo!!!.

Nonsense and ingredients
grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Redcrafton: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Golan007:
They don't need your nama or alubosa.

Human meat is the latest delicacy for them.

Who beef epp?

Your tears...sweet ohoooo..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by LegendHero(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lol.

Let’s see who bends first between IPOB and the Northern guys.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by nairalander2020(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
As things just the cost No body the reason the way forward na too just the hate and boycott each other.
Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Redcrafton: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2022

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Redcrafton: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

Let’s see who bends first between IPOB and the Northern guys.

Why the northern guys and the Yoruba Nation did the same thing last year...who bent first smiley

1 Like

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Tingotoe: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
IPOB is an organization run by dumb stupid touts mostly based abroad. Their intention is to spark off a confrontation between Nigeria's ethnic groups so as to profit from the resulting chaos and disorder. This northern group should ignore their empty threats and continue to transact business with the SE region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by adecz: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
undecided

These economic battles are good and
necessary for each region to know
who is more dependent on who for
survival.

That east should start making arrangements
to source cattle from Cameroon.

I've always felt that one of the best
ways to fight Fulani is to specifically
boycott the white Fulani cattle & thereby
make the cattle valueless. They will
come begging, because Hausa & Fulani
can't afford to eat even 0.1% of the
cattle they breed in the north.

The south on the other hand must be
ready to pay high for beef from other
sources and goats in the short run ..

God no curse us with cow meat.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Yibo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
It is now fire for fire
Ndi meth must get sense by force

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Vistra40: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigSarah:
Words like Benevolent, Feeding them?
Are you kidding? Come on!!

Nonetheless it's obvious IPOB is still out of ideas

I agree
Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Yibo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Vistra40:

I agree
this one is getting sense now.
Thank you Arewa guys
Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Yibo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hausa should not give them opportunity to steal onions this time around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Redcrafton: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
It is now fire for fire
Ndi meth must get sense by force

The fire for fire you lame cowards can't show to bandits that you pay taxes in your region?

See nditerrorists and ndibandits cheesy

The joke is on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Sergio101(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Tingotoe:
IPOB is an organization run by dumb stupid touts mostly based abroad. Their intention is to spark off a confrontation between Nigeria's ethnic groups so as to profit from the resulting chaos and disorder. This northern group should ignore their empty threats and continue to transact business with the SE region

cheesy cheesy

Are you running?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Redcrafton: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
Hausa should not give them opportunity to steal onions this time around

Same Hausa that gave opportunity in paying bandits?

Lame joker..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by dasparrow: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
The wahala in Nigeria just never seems to end. Anyway, na una sabi.
Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Redcrafton: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
dasparrow:
The wahala in Nigeria just never seems to end. Anyway, na una sabi.

The weak leaders will always say that Nigeria's problems are not insurmountable...but they do nothing in resolving the problem...which is caused mainly by ethnic prejudices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Vistra40: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
this one is getting sense now.
Thank you Arewa guys

Young man, permit me to introduce myself to you. I am not an IPOB member and not a fan of them. In fact, I have been abused by them for thinking differently since 2015.

Secondly, you see all those stupid fights you all engage in this forum? I’m not in that league.

I say things the way they are regardless of who you are and if I am to attack an opinion or a person here, I leave out tribal bashing’s. This is the difference between you, your igbo opponents and me. Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Abdul05: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
The decision made by the Northerners is 100% justified.. grin
Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Abdul05: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Na them Lose cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ipob have discovered new ways to get meat cheesy cheesy cheesy

And the sauce tongue tongue tongue.
l hope is not flesh .... grin
Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by tyup(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
My own issue right now is the fact that igbos thrive on feasting on each other at every given oppurtunity. Suppose this boycott get real anything food in the SE that is X2 from everywhere in the country would now be x4 or x5 cuz Igbos now have excuses to hike virtually everything at the suffering of their people. Eww i so pity the poor igbos

just like i use to pray anything that involves posting me to the SE for anything in my career, Allah may it shall not come my way

1 Like

Re: IPOB Ban: Northern Traders Threaten Sales Of Cattle, Onions, Foodstuff in SE by Redcrafton: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul05:
l hope is not flesh .... grin

Dirty people..after the flesh, you poor things will scavenge for the skulls...

Shame

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Version Of Peter Obi Defending IPOB Terrorists Goes Viral / Inec Voter's Summary, Tinubu's Camp Should Be Worried. / Why Edo Is The Epicenter Of The Obidients Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.