Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira (1656 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 500k Naira That Has A High ROI / What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) / Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira by Oversight(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hi Nairalanders. I will need your advice on a small business that one can start with 500,000 naira. I know the money is not much but will appreciate your ideas. Thanks
Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira by Dimmarose(f): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Go into water business. That's getting affordable shop in a busy street it must not be in the market.

Then go to any pure water company of your choice and register as their distributor.

They will be supplying you water in wholesale price not just pure water but also bottle water and dispenser water. This business is very easy to start, profitable and less stress. Is a daily pay business people must drink water everyday.

Them if you want to top up your income buy a freezer to be selling in retail as well.

Is a profitable business and 500k will go well.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira by Oversight(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thanks so much. I really appreciate this idea. Will consider it in either Asaba or possibly Enugu. However, still waiting for more options. Thanks � again.

Dimmarose:
Go into water business. That's getting affordable shop in a busy street it must not be in the market.

Then go to any pure water company of your choice and register as their distributor.

They will be supplying you water in wholesale price not just pure water but also bottle water and dispenser water. This business is very easy to start, profitable and less stress. Is a daily pay business people must drink water everyday.

Them if you want to top up your income buy a freezer to be selling in retail as well.

Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira by Fxmanager(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oversight:
Hi Nairalanders. I will need your advice on a small business that one can start with 500,000 naira. I know the money is not much but will appreciate your ideas. Thanks
Follow the link below to make an informed investment decision.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira by Kobicove(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oversight:
Thanks so much. I really appreciate this idea. Will consider it in either Asaba or possibly Enugu. However, still waiting for more options. Thanks � again.

You won't be able to compete effectively as a pure water distributor if you don't have a truck to be used for deliveries.

Please bear this in mind

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira by ecomalchemist(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
I'm coming, make i eat my abacha first...ideas will come into mind.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira by Brandler: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
500,000 may seem like a huge sum of money to many but if you are not careful, you could lose it, also 500,000 is still enough to make a lot of money.

First of all you have to note some things
1. Do research and ask yourself what are people currently interested in?
2. Avoid anything that will physically tie your money down
3. Make sure you learn the basics of business before you get started.
4. From experience and based on research that I have done in the last one year, these are some of the biggest business in Nigeria

You may focus on online business, it saves you the stress of having to invest a lot. Kindly visit www.brandlersolutions.com
Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira by stephenponti(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dimmarose:

will the water company also provide truck with which he will distribute the water?
Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira by stephenponti(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Fxmanager:
Follow the links below to make an informed investment decision

https://www.nairaland.com/6923760/avg-5-daily-fx-profit

https://www.nairaland.com/6879835/finally-cracked-forex-profit-code

Dont follow this @op hence you will loose your money.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira by Oversight(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Oh okay. Thanks for the advice.

Kobicove:

You won't be able to compete effectively as a pure water distributor if you don't have a truck to be used for deliveries.

Please bear this in mind
Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira by Oversight(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
I'm aware it's ponzi he's advertising. I am not interested in any ponzi.

stephenponti:

Dont follow this @op hence you will loose your money.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira by Dimmarose(f): 5:56am On Feb 08, 2022
stephenponti:
will the water company also provide truck with which he will distribute the water?

Read the post again. You don't need a truck. They just have to supply you water anytime you need
Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira by StellRocks: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hi, I'm looking for someone to partner with me on a Bakery i've been working on for over four months now.

I'm Willing to give 5% ownership in return for 430,000 equity. The funds are intended to enable us begin production as the bakery is already set, equipment, workers, distribution, logistics all already set.

As a partner you'll get 5% stake as a co- owner.

Your invested capital will be retuned at the end of the 3 months without any return on investment.
You will get a post dated cheque for the as guarantee for the 430,000

But you will earn a 5% dividend which is the equivalent of your shares in the company yearly from the net profit.

Our projected net profit for the first year is over 10 million, but that's a projection, it could be more, it could be less.

After the first year. dividend will be paid quarterly( 4 times a year every 3 months) 5% of whatever profit made

You will continue to earn dividends yearly as long as the bakery is in operations

You will get quarterly update on sales operations report, profits and loss statement will be provided to you Also

You will get a contract of agreement and a post dated cheque after you invest and will be listed as a co-owner with 5% shares in the CAC documents.

You will also get a copy of the business plan so that you can be familiar with our operations model.

If our partnership is able to last for 3 years, you will get listed as a director in the company as well.

I hope we can talk about this as its quite urgent.

Please reach out to me 09058699635
Re: What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira by klpmachine(f): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hello, sir ,

we are professional bakery equipment from China , we can offer a complete set of machine including :

rotary oven
dough proofer
spiral mixer
planetary mixer
toast moulder
baguette moulder
dough sheeter
slicer
trolley
trays

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My UBA Secure Pass Code / Approximate Costs For Renting Shops In Lagos / Where Can I Apply For A National I.D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.