Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Ayra Star Finally Shows The Internet Her Twin Sister, See What People Had To Say - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Star Finally Shows The Internet Her Twin Sister, See What People Had To Say (4175 Views)

Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Bbnaija: Cee-c's Waec Result Hits The Internet. Her Grades Would Shock You!� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayra Star Finally Shows The Internet Her Twin Sister, See What People Had To Say by FinnMann(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lol please leave a comment down below let's know what you think of the pictures

1 Like

Re: Ayra Star Finally Shows The Internet Her Twin Sister, See What People Had To Say by Richdee1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pretty

1 Like

Re: Ayra Star Finally Shows The Internet Her Twin Sister, See What People Had To Say by Flamees(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Star Finally Shows The Internet Her Twin Sister, See What People Had To Say by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Some wannabe redpillers might still criticize the girl's beauty..
They are still gonna call her names..she looks great.. respect that.. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Ayra Star Finally Shows The Internet Her Twin Sister, See What People Had To Say by ReverseIlamina: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Some wannabe redpillers might still criticize the girls beauty..
They are still gonna call her names..she looks great.. respect that.. grin wink
This transgendered again? You'd still get that ban

5 Likes

Re: Ayra Star Finally Shows The Internet Her Twin Sister, See What People Had To Say by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
ReverseIlamina:
Was I banned son?
Re: Ayra Star Finally Shows The Internet Her Twin Sister, See What People Had To Say by ReverseIlamina: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Was I banned son?
Of course What happened to your monikers FernandezPablo and Fernandezreturns?

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Star Finally Shows The Internet Her Twin Sister, See What People Had To Say by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
ReverseIlamina:
Of course What happened to your monikers FernandezPablo and Fernandezreturns?
It was cloned by a troll so I had to reincarnate into this..
Re: Ayra Star Finally Shows The Internet Her Twin Sister, See What People Had To Say by lkillbrokehoes: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2022
ReverseIlamina:
That's iyaebe aka zzor, rozcol.

you can ask kriss216 to confirm.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Finest Female Rapper Kel Brags Of Her Money And Says She Is Still Single / I Have Not Had Sex Since The Death Of My Husband In 1984 – Iya Rainbow / Amber Rose And Black Chyna Party It Up At Strip Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.