Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,102 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message (2110 Views)

If u stay in mile 12 Lagos click here b4 u go die like chicken o PHOTOS / Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by Jenniferchuma10: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
A young lady has shared an anonymous text message from a friend who once attempted to kill her by poisoning her food.

According to an Instagram user identified as @Michelle_spicecity, she received a threatening note after engaging in a secret message commonly used via Whatsapp status through a platform that allows friends and associates to express themselves anonymously.

From one of the texts received, a close friend of Michelle said that she had once poisoned the food she offered to her once, she narrowly escaped by not eating on that day.

Adding to her vile, the friend stated that she’s bothered that Michelle gets more attention from men than herself when out together.

“You get luck ooh, I poison the food way u no gree eat that day, I only came close to u because I want to kill you like what do u think of yourself.. anytime we go out even when your not will dressed na only u men Dey see, I promise u d next one u go die” the text read.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/you-get-luck-the-next-one-you-go-die-lady-shares-the-anonymous-message-from-a-jealous-friend/

Re: You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by Nellam(f): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jesus Christ, at least now she will be extremely careful. May God help us

4 Likes

Re: You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by EmptyGarden(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by kristonium(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Indeed, the whole world lies in wickedness!

2 Likes

Re: You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by Abfinest007(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Anything to be on the front page just like snake topic on nairaland

1 Like

Re: You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by DropsMic(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
If you believe this then you are a liability to Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sounds like a framed up story tho..
Re: You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by dollytino4real(f): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
u can not be a friend to Delilah and not get killed one day by her tricks go ask Samson war he saw n went thru

1 Like

Re: You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jenniferchuma10:
A young lady has shared an anonymous text message from a friend who once attempted to kill her by poisoning her food.

According to an Instagram user identified as @Michelle_spicecity, she received a threatening note after engaging in a secret message commonly used via Whatsapp status through a platform that allows friends and associates to express themselves anonymously.

From one of the texts received, a close friend of Michelle said that she had once poisoned the food she offered to her once, she narrowly escaped by not eating on that day.

Adding to her vile, the friend stated that she’s bothered that Michelle gets more attention from men than herself when out together.

“You get luck ooh, I poison the food way u no gree eat that day, I only came close to u because I want to kill you like what do u think of yourself.. anytime we go out even when your not will dressed na only u men Dey see, I promise u d next one u go die” the text read.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/you-get-luck-the-next-one-you-go-die-lady-shares-the-anonymous-message-from-a-jealous-friend/

She wrote the anonymous shit by herself......

"If you can't reason beyond petty sentiments..u're a liability to mankind"

Chuba okadigbo

3 Likes

Re: You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by CriticMaestro: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
story story........ ?
Re: You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by Psychokinetic: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
DropsMic:
If you believe this then you are a liability to Nigeria
I swear! Shit obviously fake.

3 Likes

Re: You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by Dollarremix(m): 12:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Can you imagine because of man.tueeh
Re: You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 06, 2022
One of the reasons I don't have friends.- envy!

Even neighbors who I was close to because of their children (my love for children) started beefing, I cut them off too.
so much envy and jealousy everywhere.

May all my haters destroy themselves by themselves in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by bluefilm: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Michelle wrote the anonymous warning letter to herself.

Michelle is nothing but just another attention seeker.

Nonsense. angry
Re: You Get Luck…the Next One You Go Die” – Lady Shares The Anonymous Message by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Amarachi Ugochukwu Of Globas Bank / 8 Cultists Killed After Killing Okada Man In Benue Last Night(photos) / 39-year-old Housewife Caught Unclad Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.