Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! (1342 Views)

Man Pays ₦217M For A RR1 Number Plate, The Price Of 20 Brand New Toyota Camry / Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral / Lagos State License Number Plate Codes & What They Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by Lawly: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
This evening, a VIO officer in Abuja today at a junction while I was waiting for traffic took pictures of my number plate with his phone and still let me go. Please those who have had experience what does that mean? Is there something I should be worried about?
Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
It will be forwarded to other VIO offices around the nation..

Any lucky officer/officers that spots your vehicle.. will just remind you of your offence you committed that particular date the photo of your vehicle plate was taken..

And you will have no choice than to wet some dry palms with some currency.

Inside life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by Comedian2019: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Next time, try take his picture too.

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by Comedian2019: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Miracood2:

Any lucky officer/officers that spots your vehicle.. will just remind you of your offence you committed that particular date the photo of your vehicle plate was taken..

Inside life
Without evidence? No way. Vio wey no get level.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by Lawly: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Miracood2:

Inside life

Thanks. Me wey no even get money sef.
Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by Lawly: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Comedian2019:
Next time, try take his picture too.

grin grin e make sense oooo but na fight I dey find be that. The time of the event was 6pm today. I thought VIO suppose don close operations by that time

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by Lawly: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Comedian2019:

Without evidence? No way. Vio wey no get level.

Me ma just dey imagine how dem wan take do am
Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by TPound(m): 2:13am On Jan 06, 2022
Lawly:
This evening, a VIO officer in Abuja today at a junction while I was waiting for traffic took pictures of my number plate with his phone and still let me go. Please those who have had experience what does that mean? Is there something I should be worried about?

ViOs are now equipped with an app that detects if a cars papers have expired upon uploading the picture of your plates...
If your papers or one have expired... You will be stopped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by Dozieson(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Lawly:

Which junction in Abuja?
Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by chillex8(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Dozieson:

Which junction in Abuja?
You wan avoid that junction grin

Sharp man cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by Ochiske(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Not sure he took pictures though if you committed no offense.
Those guys at Wuse Traffic light, before the turn to Bannex, usually check your plates on their mobile app to confirm if your vehicle license is expired or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by Dozieson(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
chillex8:

Sharp man cool

Lol
Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by Lawly: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ochiske:
Not sure he took pictures though if you committed no offense.
Those guys at Wuse Traffic light, before the turn to Bannex, usually check your plates on their mobile app to confirm if your vehicle license is expired or not.

Thanks dear
Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by Lawly: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dozieson:

Which junction in Abuja?

Somewhere btw Apo and Galadimawa roundabout
Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by Lawly: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
TPound:

ViOs are now equipped with an app that detects if a cars papers have expired upon uploading the picture of your plates...
If your papers or one have expired... You will be stopped.

Thanks dear
Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by Dozieson(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lawly:

Somewhere btw Apo and Galadimawa roundabout

Ok. Noted
Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by wunmi590(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
chillex8:

Sharp man cool

grin angry grin your comment funny die, those people reach to fear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vio Took Pictures Of My Number Plate And Still Let Me Go. Meaning Please!! by skywalker240(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin

Vawulence grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Cheki Better Than Google Trader In Terms Of Checking Car Prices / FRSC To Enforce New Drivers’ Licence, Number Plate, Aug. 1 / Please I Need Help On A Benz 300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.