Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Irony Of Life; Nothing Last Forever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irony Of Life; Nothing Last Forever (220 Views)

Cruel Irony Of Life(photo) / The Irony Of Atiku's Birthday Message To Peter Obi / The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irony Of Life; Nothing Last Forever by donald101(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
have visited my 120years old grandmother and given her some money when I was leaving and she told me she doesn't need money again. That she can no longer buy nor sell at her age, so I should give the money to the younger ones who need it.

I also have a former governor friend whom I worked with as a green horn journalist. He was a state Chief Executive from 1999-2007. Not too long ago, I saw him. After check in, he was left seated by the corner of the Murtala Mohammed international airport, Lagos State, awaiting his flight. No one even recognized him again, not even passengers from his State where he was...
Source:
https://imoflash.com/social/irony-of-life-nothing-last-forever
Re: Irony Of Life; Nothing Last Forever by CUMIN: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nothing last forever, nothing even a great bout of seex.

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Serious Revelation / Corruption: Nigerians Must Live Within Their Means -Buhari / The Benefits Of “Feedback Mechanisms” In Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.