Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,097 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

An Open Letter To The Person Who Hates Their Job... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / An Open Letter To The Person Who Hates Their Job... (295 Views)

World Most Valuable Professions And Their Job Importance / How Do You Cope When A Colleague Or Senior Is Not Up To Their Job / Why Are Some Nigerians Obsessed With Attaching Their Job Titles To Their Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Person Who Hates Their Job... by Faithymatt(f): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
It's 4am, your alarm is ringing so loudly, it feels like someone is hitting your head with the barrel of a gun. You turn it off and beg for a few more minutes of sleep. But the voice inside your head warns you that in order to beat the traffic, you need to get up, take your bath, and leave the house before 6am. While you're still contemplating getting up, you remember the last time you were late to work and how worried you were that you would lose your job because your boss despises lateness.

You cringe. Thank God you weren't fired that day. How would you survive? Nobody else will help you, you have only yourself to rely on. You
quickly jump out of bed and get ready. You endure the traffic jam and get to work at exactly 8am. You dash to your seat and start getting ready to repeat the same boring, tasking, and monotonous job that you did yesterday and the day before that. It's 6pm, you're glad your misery is over. You get up to leave but your boss calls you to his office and tells you to stay over time to finish some work. You do as he says, after all he's the boss, but deep down you long for a way out. A way out of this misery, a way to enjoy life without worrying about bills, if only there was a way out...

Hey there, sorry for taking you through that, my point is that I understand what you're going through. The constant worry that you might be fired any time, the stress, the lack of sleep, the ever increasing pile of bills, when will it go away for good? Listen there is a way out. Let me repeat that. There's a way out. If you read this to the end you will have begun the journey to discovering the light at the end of the tunnel, the pot of gold at the bottom of the rainbow.

I want you to imagine the life you would be living if you had enough money. Think about the fancy clothes you will wear, the expensive vacations you will go on, and the expensive gadgets you will own. Think about how much life would be easier. You would be your own boss and you'd live life on your terms. Essentially, you'd be free to do whatever you want with your money. How does this make you feel? If I held the key that unlocks the door to this life, how much would you pay me to obtain it?

Fortunately for you, I will give you this key, but it will cost you, right now the cost is your time and attention. I want you to pay close attention to what you're about to read. Rid yourself of distractions and focus!
Listen carefully friend, the key to getting the life of freedom that you desire is in this three step plan
1. Start a cashflow business
2. Invest in assets that will multiply your income
3. Rinse and repeat. This step is important because it is easier to get money than to keep getting money. Do you understand? I really hope you do.

What is an example of a cashflow business? Information marketing, affiliate marketing, digital marketing, freelance copywriting, basically anything that keeps cash flowing in! I mention these ones because they're easy to start. Anyone can do them. You can also do these businesses and maintain your job until you're comfortable enough to quit. These businesses can be done both online and offline, they're easy to do and highly profitable.

Again my friend, there is hope. You just need to follow this three step formula and you will be on your way to being the happiest version of yourself that you've ever been.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

LEADWAY Assurance Vacancy, 2022 / Are Polytechnical Lecturers Earning More Than Universities Counterparts? / Top 10 Ai Platforms To Build Modern Applications In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.