Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Officially, Imo State Has The Highest Gas Reserves In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Officially, Imo State Has The Highest Gas Reserves In The World (390 Views)

US To Release 50M Barrel Oil Reserves In Attempt To Lower Prices / Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) / ENI, Italian Oil Giant Discovers Vast Gas Reserves In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Officially, Imo State Has The Highest Gas Reserves In The World by ThickSharon123(f): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
I'd seen this in CNN and wanted to confirm online. The world knows now grin.

Here's my research below with the picture post. Imo state people congratulations to your immense wealth. God-given people.

1 Share

Re: Officially, Imo State Has The Highest Gas Reserves In The World by OneCorner: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Please give us biafra asap
Re: Officially, Imo State Has The Highest Gas Reserves In The World by DispatcherLagos: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Where is the illiterate Dokubo? Let him come and refer to South East as Dry again
Re: Officially, Imo State Has The Highest Gas Reserves In The World by Golan007: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin

Re: Officially, Imo State Has The Highest Gas Reserves In The World by Landmack: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
OneCorner:
so that IPOB will sell IMO state to their friends and family. Never!
Re: Officially, Imo State Has The Highest Gas Reserves In The World by Landmack: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
OneCorner:
so that IPOB will sell IMO state to their friends and family. Never!
Re: Officially, Imo State Has The Highest Gas Reserves In The World by Deborah98(f): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Better be true ooooh...let's hear something refreshing and soul uplifting for once and not the kitikiti katakata hope and co are displaying....

(1) (Reply)

From Today Onwards I See My Self As An Up Coming Billionaire / FOOD ITEMS: International Supply / Need To Sell These Items In Bulk, Owner Is Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.