Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out (63152 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Rollitout: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Cuterboy:
Missing UNIJOS student reportedly found dead in hotel 'with her eyes gouged out'

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/missing-unijos-student-reportedly-found-dead-in-hotel-with-her-eyes-gouged-out-2.html

O Allah, i beg you to kindly unleash your terrible terror to whom ever that have hands in the death of this young lady
Amen

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Rollitout: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Yahoo boys are terrible people, we should not hail them whenever we see them, we should rather encourage the police to arrest them.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Fashionista01(f): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheNoble007:

Everyone have the choice.... Do not blame parents. Blame the foolish boys who are desperate to do anything for blood money. Blame the girls who are desperate to flow with the big boys and big things.

This girl in question, was killed and dropped by the road side of a popular secondary school in Jos city, Zaria road. A place I know too well. I hope youths will learn. Who cursed the black race?
The Bible says Train up a child in the way he should go, and even when he is old he will not depart from it. ... Teach children how they should live, and they will remember it ...
Therefore, parent has a part to play in raising their children. Take it or leave it.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by messiah(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Girls read your books. Runs no good oo
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Hkff: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jesus

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by NybenSBF101(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Runs gone bad and she fit even get boyfriend o
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Cuterboy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
My point is, these criminals hardly use their own residence.
Senomi:

And so? Is there anything wrong with going to hotel
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Cuterboy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is not fair o. Nairaland removed my post and replaced it with Lindaikeji's link cry
https://9jabeat.com/girl-last-seen-with-boyfriend-found-dead-with-body-parts-mutilated/
Cuterboy:
Missing UNIJOS student reportedly found dead in hotel 'with her eyes gouged out'

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/missing-unijos-student-reportedly-found-dead-in-hotel-with-her-eyes-gouged-out-2.html
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by reedone: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
What if it's not the boy that killed her
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by ImoleNaija: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2022
Rollitout:
Yahoo boys are terrible people, we should not hail them whenever we see them, we should rather encourage the police to arrest them.

Their friends & girlfriends would come online to claim the Police are only envying them. You will see guys with no reasonable sources of income riding expensive cars & throwing bundles of money at clubs. It's so terrible out there.

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Calicoe: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2022
Sheriman:

For your mind now na advise you dey give sooo
But e make sense na
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Mrsoft3(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
I also double as an estate agent .. Just recently, a 22yr old lady called from the South asking I get her a place in lagos.

She had never been here before.

I asked her her budget and location preference.
This is what she said.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE ALL THOSE YAHOO BOYS, ALL THOSE G-guys, do you know where they live in lagos?, and that is where I want you to find house for me....

AS a bornagain xtain, I was marvelled

No be everybody ordinary for this country
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2022
HardMirror:
if I tell u that money ritual does not work, you will start arguing with me. It is people like you that believe that money ritual works that caused this problem. As far as you keep talking about it, some one will one day try it and the circle continues because nigerians believe all this spiritual nonsense
You can gain more than 5million naira just by selling body parts to some big wigs that is if u know your way around the market

So yes body parts sales can also be classified under money rituals
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Sirchiboy: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
I also double as an estate agent .. Just recently, a 22yr old lady called from the South asking I get her a place in lagos.

She had never been here before.

I asked her her budget and location preference.
This is what she said.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE ALL THOSE YAHOO BOYS, ALL THOSE G-guys, do you know where they live in lagos?, and that is where I want you to find house for me....

AS a bornagain xtain, I was marvelled
How much is a bedsitter in Lagos
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Curious346: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sirchiboy:
How much is a bedsitter in Lagos
area of preference
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Sirchiboy: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
area of preference
Area with job opportunities.
I just graduated last year and I have been jobless.
Just want to look for greener pastures
33 years old, ..
No job, no wife, no children, no house.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Curious346: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Senomi:

You can gain more than 5million naira just by selling body parts to some big wigs that is if u know your way around the market

So yes body parts sales can also be classified under money rituals

This is her.

Very graphic

Viewers discretion is adviced.

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Sirchiboy: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
area of preference
I know you won't reply me after pouring my predicament.
All you people claiming to be holy holy and children of God.
I weep �.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by caracas: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

you're a compound fool nigga, how can you've a gf that stay in hostel when rich nigga get her house off campus? yet you're quick to call someone broke ass?

my gf now wife rented house off campus because of visit, the education I've given myself, if you've 20% of it, you won't be disgracing your lineage here with your gross foolishness

it seems you no dey look face whom you dey use your filthy hands to type this your imbecilic low IQ post to? guy I go rubbish you, no dey try me
Otondo like you
Av bin wasting my time with a rave, senseless lunatic....
This is my last reply to you
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
caracas:

Otondo like you
Av bin wasting my time with a rave, senseless lunatic....
This is my last reply to you

as a millionaire that you're, your gf stays in school hostel that's around 11k to 18k, common shame you no get

someone like you should be used to appease the god of your land to prevent another dummy like you from coming to earth in that community

don't run away come and reply me and let me put you to the thrash you belong
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by MisterKennedy(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
everythinggirly:
The love of too much money is the beginning of pain and death! Girls be wise!

You're right dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Armed Robber Mistakenly Shoots Gang Leader In Enugu / Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) / Female Informant For Unknown Gunmen In Imo Arrested (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.