Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Does Hymen Regrow - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Hymen Regrow (254 Views)

Tips On How To Naturally Regrow Hair / UK To Ban Hymen Repair And Virginity Testing Surgery / Virginity: Bursting Myths Surrounding The Hymen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Hymen Regrow by FancySweet: 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
I'm an old member here, but I just decided to create a new account for this topic.

I started having sex as early as which I know 7 years, please don't judge me...cause It actually started with my half-brother who is 8 years older than me.... I was just a child then so, don't know what I was actually doing....

And I later graduated to doing it with my next door flat neighbor who was same age with me and we were caught one day by their house � help, who went and told my dad.

God! I saw hell that day, I vividly recall how my my dad... wanted to kill me with belt that very day not minding that I was his only daughter and I was only 8yrs as of that time..It was one of our neighbor that heard my cry and came to my rescue, took me to her house gave me a bath and I slept off.

So, when my mum get back coz she wasn't around when the whole incident occurred she came at my neighbor's house to get me, the moment I sighted her I started panicking seeing the way I was she felt pity for me and took me home and cared for me.

That's one day I will never... forget in my entire life and from that day I hated sex with passion.

So, I haven't induge myself in any from of sexual act since then not until I was 26yrs and I was so shocked seeing that I was bleeding.....

So my question is this, does hymen grow back?
Re: Does Hymen Regrow by XXXXTENTACION: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sex ain't that bad we just hypocrites... but one has to be careful... :-/
Re: Does Hymen Regrow by thorpido(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
FancySweet:
I'm an old member here, but I just decided to create a new account for this topic.

I started having sex as early as which I know 7 years, please don't judge me...cause It actually started with my half-brother who is 8 years older than me.... I was just a child then so, don't know what I was actually doing....

And I later graduated to doing it with my next door flat neighbor who was same age with me and we were caught one day by their house � help, who went and told my dad.

God! I saw hell that day, I vividly recall how my my dad... wanted to kill me with belt that very day not minding that I was his only daughter and I was only 8yrs as of that time..It was one of our neighbor that heard my cry and came to my rescue, took me to her house gave me a bath and I slept off.

So, when my mum get back coz she wasn't around when the whole incident occurred she came at my neighbor's house to get me, the moment I sighted her I started panicking seeing the way I was she felt pity for me and took me home and cared for me.

That's one day I will never... forget in my entire life and from that day I hated sex with passion.

So, I haven't induge myself in any from of sexual act since then not
So you want to regrow your hymen?
Re: Does Hymen Regrow by Afamsi: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nope.. Once broken forever broken
Re: Does Hymen Regrow by pyyxxaro: 12:30am On Jan 06, 2022
Yes , Hymen can regrow

Just rub a mixture of Akanwuû and Kanfor, twice daily

Before a month , your complete Hymen would grow back shocked

(1) (Reply)

HONDA Accord For Sale / Hon. Jeremiah Umaru Unvails Education Blue Print For WAN Constituency Of Nasaraw / LG WACHING MACHINE Spare Parts & Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.