Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Why It Must Be Wale Gomez And No One Else To Take Over Lagos! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It Must Be Wale Gomez And No One Else To Take Over Lagos! (843 Views)

*The Man Wale Gomez:* / Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 / The Wale Gomez Lagos Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Must Be Wale Gomez And No One Else To Take Over Lagos! by tomakint: 1:08am On Jan 06, 2022
*Why it must be wale Gomez and no one else to take over Lagos*

Prince Frank Adewale Gomez,

*HONESTY*
It’s said that a person is only as good as their word, GOMEZ is a man of his words with despite making a lot of promises and none as been left unfulfilled, personal donations, party offices bill payment, renovations and revamping , payment of hospital bills, brown envelopes for the needy, payment of school fees and other unannounced charity giving, he is doing all this without holding any position or Godfather.

*SELF AWARENESS*

Generally speaking, self-awareness isn’t an acquired trait. Gomez is more cogniant of how he is coming across to other. He identify people with skills,high level of intelligence and leadership traits, many of his team members are not just politicians but technocrats, philosophers, academicians, business tycoon, journalist among others.

*DEFERENTIAL TO OTHERS*

Putting others first is a great character trait for anyone to embody; it shows that individuals truly care about the value of service over self. Adewale Gomez will always put others first, he stood his ground at PANTI YABA for those innocent party youths, among other sacrificial efforts . When Lagosians feel like their values and desires are being reflected by their candidate, they’re often more likely to elect them during election.Gomez will never place his ambition or interest over party decision or individual comfort.

*ACTIVE LISTENING*

Gomez is an active listening and will always take prompt actions immediately, there are too many examples to mention.
He is not rude, proud and unnecessarily suspicious of people's move and attitude. He will always listen with heart of love to both his friend and friends to be.

*WALKS THE TALK*

Gomez is not a do as I say servant but do as I do, he came all out with his banner of love to all local government, wards and constituents. Gomez was all around preaching unity and peace ,when some candidate were tearing down their party for selfish reasons and over ambition.

Let us support our own for the first time, we can be better and greater ,if we bring in as much group as possible,merge with other parties and political group just to free Lagos for once.

#Walegomezlekonfe
#G4G100%

Re: Why It Must Be Wale Gomez And No One Else To Take Over Lagos! by Mynd44: 5:07am On Jan 06, 2022
Tell Bode George that first
Re: Why It Must Be Wale Gomez And No One Else To Take Over Lagos! by BosseJ: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2022
Mynd44:
Tell Bode George that first

Not only Bode George. That Jandor guy that recently defected from APC to PDP sef no go gree am chance. Jandor seems to have the backing of Bode George and the likes of Saraki. Though I don't see either of them going far against the ruling party in the state.
Re: Why It Must Be Wale Gomez And No One Else To Take Over Lagos! by tomakint: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2022
BosseJ:

Not only Bode George. That Jandor guy that recently defected from APC to PDP sef no go gree am chance. Jandor seems to have the backing of Bode George and the likes of Saraki. Though I don't see either of them going far against the ruling party in the state.

Jandor? Please don't make me laff.....just keep watching as the game is flowing. Jandor is on his own cruising, You can't defect from APC with the backing of Fashola and other silent enemies of Tinubu and you think you can clinch PDP's ticket like that, Jandor is only making noise, Gomez is the real deal for PDP....remember I told you hear....

1 Like

Re: Why It Must Be Wale Gomez And No One Else To Take Over Lagos! by FarahAideed: 12:38am On Jan 07, 2022
My problem is the big tummy ...Men with Big tummy
Re: Why It Must Be Wale Gomez And No One Else To Take Over Lagos! by tomakint: 1:08am On Jan 07, 2022
FarahAideed:
My problem is the big tummy ...Men with Big tummy

Bringing unnecessary comparisons to stern issues like this is not the best. He is a big man and looking it in all areas. The issue is, what are you expecting from him if sworn in, answer is GOOD GOVERNANCE, now this is where your concern should lie.

(1) (Reply)

Buni And His gang are ungrateful to Tinubu / Pvcs Collected By The People Of Kano And Kaduna Outnumbered That Of South East / Amaechi -i am Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.