Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Domain Name Blocking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Blocking (406 Views)

Chrome Browser Will Start Blocking Ads On February 15 / For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site / Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Name Blocking by Madir: 1:23am On Jan 06, 2022
The registrar immediately blocked my domain name because he received complaints. That's what he says. I have already eliminated all the reasons why these complaints could come. But the registrar still doesn't want to unlock my domain name. What is the best way to proceed in this case?
Re: Domain Name Blocking by Sheisenough01: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2022
Madir:
The registrar immediately blocked my domain name because he received complaints. That's what he says. I have already eliminated all the reasons why these complaints could come. But the registrar still doesn't want to unlock my domain name. What is the best way to proceed in this case?

Domain name?
Re: Domain Name Blocking by Velksy: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
What is the reason for blocking? Who are these complaints from? I use the services of Pananames registrar and once I also had a similar problem. But the registrar notified me in advance before the blocking and gave me time to eliminate these reasons. I removed all the reasons and my domain name was not even blocked. Although this may all depend on the particular registrar.
Re: Domain Name Blocking by Madir: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Velksy:
What is the reason for blocking? Who are these complaints from?
This happened due to a hack of my website. I didn't pay attention in time.
Re: Domain Name Blocking by Velksy: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
If there are no more reasons, the registrar must unblock. Did you write to him? If all else fails, then I would move to another registrar.
Re: Domain Name Blocking by faceland: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
what is the domain name?

(1) (Reply)

How To Accept Payments On Your Website / Help Me Approve My Google Adsense / Who's Using Airtel 5G HBB Router (unlimited Data)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.