Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Grammarly Premium Access - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grammarly Premium Access (154 Views)

Grammarly Premium Access / Grammarly Premium Access / Grammarly Premium Account Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grammarly Premium Access by NiceClick(m): 1:32am On Jan 06, 2022
*This is for all writers. Please, sit back and have a minute read.*

Years back, I met a blogger online who usually posts quality content about how to become a better freelance writer in his blog. When I met Godwin Olupomile, the very first thing that I enjoyed about his content was his writing style. His articles were so concise and easy to understand.

So I thought if I could write as good as Godwin, connecting with my readers would become much easier.

On one particular evening, I called Godwin up and asked him to tell me the secret to his writing.

In that conversation, Godwin told me just what I needed to make my writing better. Without hesitating, his response was, 'I use Grammarly'. He advised that I give it a try.

I then went on to register an account with Grammarly to try out their service.

I didn't know how good Grammarly was until I tried their premium for one month. It was indeed awesome.

It helped me proofread most of my local gigs (I was only writing for Nigerians back then) better and quicker.

They offer a free version, which is good, but the paid/premium version is incredible, so I'll recommend you opt for their premium plan if you want to get the best.

The main benefit of using Grammarly is that everyone can improve their writing styles and make write-ups more appealing and effective.

Grammarly works wherever you are. Their app can be installed on a PC, and they also have Chrome Grammarly extension, and it’s even available on mobile devices.

Who needs Grammarly?

*You need Grammarly!*

Have you wondered why those outsourcers did not assign a second gig to you or stopped offering you gigs?

Have you given it a second thought?

The answer could be you need to polish your writing with Grammarly premium.

Grammarly premium makes you look like a pro writer. Or at least, it makes you not to look like a fool!

This short video tells you more about Grammarly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIPIMLZsuKU

Their paid plan per month is $30 (1550 Naira).

But you can get 3, 6 months, or 1year access for 4k, and 7k, and respectively. DM now for your premium Grammarly access.

(1) (Reply)

Start How To Make #700k On Affiliate Marketing / B. Ed Certificate For Hire, To Those Who Want To Own A School / Dangote Flags Off Nutrition Program In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.