Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 6 January 2022 -the Critical Decisions Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 6 January 2022 -the Critical Decisions Of Life (212 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 6 January 2021-responsibility For Excellences / Open Heaven 6 January 2019 Prayer Points On Today – Lessons From The Sower Fig / Andrew Wommack’s Daily Devotional For 6 January : Topic - Nothing Is Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 6 January 2022 -the Critical Decisions Of Life by Adedotguy: 5:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Seeds Of Destiny 6 January 2022: The Critical Decisions Of Life

Dr Paul Enenche and Dr Becky Paul Enenche

Dunamis Seeds Of Destiny 6 January 2022 Devotional By Dr. Paul Enenche: The Critical Decisions Of Life

TOPIC: The Critical Decisions Of Life (Seeds Of Destiny 6 January 2022)

SCRIPTURE: Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, Philippians 3:13.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Decision determines destination. Decision determines distinction.

It has been established that decision is critical to life and destiny. Decision determines destination. Decision determines distinction. Decision brings deliverance. Decision cures frustration.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Seeds of destiny & other daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Joyce Meyer daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Conditional trust from Joel Osteen daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Perfect Obedience from Open heaven daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Outside the camp by Odb here

Now, the question is: what kind of decision is critical to your destiny?

i. The decision to be everything God wants you to be in this life.
This is when you make up your mind, whether the devil likes it or not, whether the ancestral or generational curses like it or not, that you will become everything God wants you to be in life.

Philippians 3:13 says:
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

You must decide that you will not die a failure and you will not leave this world until you have succeeded. It is deciding to do everything God wants you to do so you can be what you are meant to be.

ii. The decision to know what it takes to be everything God wants you to be in life.

The second critical decision of life is the decision to know what it takes to become everything God created you to be.

Philippians 3:10 says,
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

You must decide to know whatever it takes to be everything God wants you to be in life.

REMEMBER THIS: Decision determines destination. Decision determines distinction.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Our Daily Bread daily devotional for today here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Use the key by Joyce Meyer here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Open Heavens daily devotionals here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Arise and shine by pastor EA Adeboyehere

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Mfm Mountain top life daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE The patience of love by pastor Paul enenche here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Seeds of destiny devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Joyce Meyer devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Rhapsody of realities daily devotional for today here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE DCLM daily manna devotional here

ASSIGNMENTS:

Break every spell of indecision and indifference in your life.
Make up your mind to be everything God wants you to be and to know what it takes to get there.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You open my eyes to see all that I am meant to be in life. I receive the grace to do what I am meant to do to be all that You want me to be, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: KEYS TO DESTINY FULFILMENT (PT 1)

QUOTE: The quality of information a person carries determines the quality of his decisions and actions. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” By Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Genesis 26-30.

REFLECTION:
The worst form of failure on earth is not the failure to make money or the failure to go to school. It is the failure to become everything God has in Mind for you to become.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION:
You are not permitted to leave this world a failure in Jesus’ Name. The Lord engrace you to be everything He has in Mind for you in Jesus’ Name.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Joel osteen daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Living Water CAC daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE open heaven and other daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE open heaven and other daily devotional here

(1) (Reply)

Interpretation Of Dreams / Mummy GO Vs The Truth / Which Bible Character Would You Love To See Reincarnate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.