Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A 2022 Lamborghini, Novitec Edition (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Gifts Himself A 2022 Lamborghini, Novitec Edition (Photos, Video) (822 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A New Ferrari 488 Spider Car (video) / Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos) / Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A 2022 Lamborghini, Novitec Edition (Photos, Video) by ebukajay184: 6:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Nigerian Grammy Award Winner Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy, has just acquired a 2022 Lamborghini Novitec Edition, IgbereTV reports.

The car worths over N250 Million, according to reports.

The singer took to his Instagram story to state that he is the Newest member of the Lamborghini family.

He wrote;

"Newest Member Of Lamborghini Family."

He wished himself a merry Christmas and Happy New Year

He also wrote;

"MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR DAMINI. GOD LOVES YOU, YOUR FAMILY LOVES YOU AND I LOVE YOU. YOU DONT NEED NOTHING ELSE."

Below is a video of him driving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvqINPW_zrQ

https://igberetvnews.com/1411572/burna-boy-gifts-2022-lamborghini-novitec-edition-photos-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Burna Boy Gifts Himself A 2022 Lamborghini, Novitec Edition (Photos, Video) by daddytime(m): 6:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Beautiful whip.

Congratulations Burna...

You earned it.
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Himself A 2022 Lamborghini, Novitec Edition (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 6:51am On Jan 06, 2022
The buy it not because they need it but because their social media handlers need it.
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Himself A 2022 Lamborghini, Novitec Edition (Photos, Video) by Aidejay(m): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Very cool way to start a new year. See clean whip!
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Himself A 2022 Lamborghini, Novitec Edition (Photos, Video) by hekola: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Let me tell you guys something.burna was born rich don't start thinking you are not working hard enough. Congratulations to him
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Himself A 2022 Lamborghini, Novitec Edition (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2022
chatinent:
The buy it not because they need it but because their social media handlers need it.
Look at the porche davido bought like I think 2020 /2021 I dont think he has ever drive it for once ,he only drive that white Bentley and his new Royce rolls . the red porche is still standing there in his garage .
Most of them just buy it to show their counterpart that they got this racks. To me everything is just like money squander ...
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Himself A 2022 Lamborghini, Novitec Edition (Photos, Video) by Waakanda: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2022
Shatta must not see this o cool
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Himself A 2022 Lamborghini, Novitec Edition (Photos, Video) by Offpointng: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2022
chatinent:
The buy it They hire it to show off not because they need it but because their social media handlers need it.
ZINIX:

Look at the porche davido bought like I think 2020 /2021 I dont think he has ever drive it for once ,he only drive that white Bentley and his new Royce rolls . the red porche is still standing there in his garage .
Most of them just buy it Hire it to show their counterpart that they got this racks. To me everything is just like money squander ...

It's called celebrity lifestyle cool
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Himself A 2022 Lamborghini, Novitec Edition (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Offpointng:

Weyrey Sha dey limit early momoh smoke grin
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Himself A 2022 Lamborghini, Novitec Edition (Photos, Video) by Fedrick100: 8:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Fast Money fast Cars
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Himself A 2022 Lamborghini, Novitec Edition (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Offpointng:

You are right. They hire it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Husband Sucks HER On Live Camera / Money Is Good O, This Fine Building Is Where Peter Okoye Lives In The US / Janemena And Prince Kpokpogri At It Again As Their Knack Video Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.