Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Girlfriend Is Too Possesive. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Girlfriend Is Too Possesive. (693 Views)

How My Girlfriend Made Me 100k Without Having A Clue Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Too Possesive. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2022
I started dating this beautiful girl (23) June last year.

She's the kind of woman I would love to spend my whole life with although this is not the right time to talk about marriage because I still have a lot to do for myself, family and friends.

Having graduated last year, developing every aspect of my life so as to be fulfilled in no distant time and finding the right path to a good life.

The problem I have been having in my relationship had made me throw out questions upon questions to people purposely on relational matters with an opposite sex.

I have never been into any relationship because all my life all I wanted is to succeed until I find my said girlfriend interesting and an ideal woman for me.

She's becoming possessive in the sense that she doesn't give room for third parties (female friends) and she always want us have good time (romantic conversations) online and offline which i don't fancy at time, because at this stage i need to give attention to my career and my personal growth.

Anytime I come up with the issue of personal growth she frowned at it and understands but she wants me to stay committed to the relationship which is good, but to me giving my all (attention) to the relationship sometimes is a distraction.

She's the kind that needs pampering and some validation in the relationship.

Hmmmmm, one day I have to pinch myself "if na like this relationship be e no dey easy ooo".

I have tried breaking up with her all to no avail but she's doesn't deserve it.

I pranked her with going back to friendship zone but she looked unhappy about the idea (we weren't close to each other when these happened).

This girl in question doesn't make luxurious demands or either disturb me for money.

She send me money even buy me things.

In one word, she loves me and can't let me be.

I love her simplicity and vibes.

If you are online and she catches you get ready to give her attention.

We have had issues on this issue of not giving her attention and not treating her exactly the way she wants.

I told her that if she find me uninteresting she should walk away but she doesn't want to leave.

Please Nairalanders, how do I handle this girl?

I need your sincere contribution on this matter.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Possesive. by HornyTave: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2022
and you come here crying like a baby well nevertheless go to Facebook and search " Allahkaduna Nzeogwu ". follow him at your own peril
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Possesive. by Mood11: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2022
This kind of posts belong to the Romance section, not politics section.

To your issue, nobody is perfect.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Possesive. by Stephen0mozzy: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
E be don too tey
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Possesive. by minks(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
What do men want?
Woman love you too much, you complain.
She no love you, wahala.
She need your attention, you complain, she no send you, you think say she get another guy.
Wetin man want sef?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Possesive. by HarunaWest(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
chukwuma0000:
I started dating this beautiful girl (23) June last year.

She's the kind of woman I would love to spend my whole life with although this is not the right time to talk about marriage because I still have a lot to do for myself, family and friends.

Having graduated last year, developing every aspect of my life so as to be fulfilled in no distant time and finding the right path to a good life.

The problem I have been having in my relationship had made me throw out questions upon questions to people purposely on relational matters with an opposite sex.

I have never been into any relationship because all my life all I wanted is to succeed until I find my said girlfriend interesting and an ideal woman for me.

She's becoming possessive in the sense that she doesn't give room for third parties (female friends) and she always want us have good time (romantic conversations) online and offline which i don't fancy at time, because at this stage i need to give attention to my career and my personal growth.

Anytime I come up with the issue of personal growth she frowned at it and understands but she wants me to stay committed to the relationship which is good, but to me giving my all (attention) to the relationship sometimes is a distraction.

She's the kind that needs pampering and some validation in the relationship.

Hmmmmm, one day I have to pinch myself "if na like this relationship be e no dey easy ooo".

I have tried breaking up with her all to no avail but she's doesn't deserve it.

I pranked her with going back to friendship zone but she looked unhappy about the idea (we weren't close to each other when these happened).

This girl in question doesn't make luxurious demands or either disturb me for money.

She send me money even buy me things.

In one word, she loves me and can't let me be.

I love her simplicity and vibes.

If you are online and she catches you get ready to give her attention.

We have had issues on this issue of not giving her attention and not treating her exactly the way she wants.

I told her that if she find me uninteresting she should walk away but she doesn't want to leave.

Please Nairalanders, how do I handle this girl?

I need your sincere contribution on this matter.
Yank her off mehn..life is already hard, no add woman mattiahs join.
Forge ahead, another lady will come.
Ladies of nowadays are searching for ready made man cos they are too lazy to hustle.I am certain you are just her side Nigga.

(1) (Reply)

The Panic Of Growing Older / Invitation To Free Enterprise Class On February 16th 2008 / Download Ebook On How To Make Money Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.