Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure (10131 Views)

Chinese Loans: How FG Signed Empty Loan Repayment Documents – Reps / Sagay: Nigerians Displaying Ignorance Over Chinese Loans / Chinese Loans: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Twitter But Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure by Walz001: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
what baffles me more is some useless people will still come out and support all this they are doing
Well i wont blame them becuase some of us called Nigerian are more evil than the so called devil himself
I no human being are the real devil

Get your pvc let decide with one mind let change all this bastard i know some will not support but i believe the good ones are more than the bad ones let speak our and vote them out

Futureisinourhands
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure by DropsMic(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Elsueno:

exactly, I was privileged to chat with some of the workers that aid this Chinese miners in one of the northern states, He told me during one of their mining operations, they discovered a very valuable stone, the Chinese workers immediately collected & wrapped it inside a cloth. The next day one of the chines workers left the site( probably to smuggle it out). He never came back.

It's a normal occurrence
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure by goody234: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Infrastructure means nothing if you cant make the lives of the average man better ,insecurity ..falling naira food shortages ...you have been a failure for 7 years and your legacy is forever gone ..
Nigerians vote for a hands on and vibrant leader stop voting for these sick old men constantly going abroad for medical treatment

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure by Mide1data: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

U need to first pray for reasonable candidates. You see APC and PDP we are finished

HOLY SHIT

You get sense ooo, PDP=APC, APC=PDP.
Then we SOUTHERNERS shuld come together and pick 1 new person. Maybe a professor from any Southern state and vote 4 him. Is that 1 too hard(i don't know much about politics so u can answer me).
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure by goodman5(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Aboki wetin u know, as if say we have been walking from ibaden to Lagos before he came by power grin
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure by Cognitivereason: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
The loan for kano maradi line isn't coming from China...
Besides construction has not started

stevebond007:
And own a wing of MMIA later?
You spent most of it on Niger Republic rail line. What has Niger Republic contributed to the country, economically?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure by Mrphylor09: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nigeria dont wanna look before they leap .

I wont be surprised if china spy on us and wreck d whole infrastructure we are shouting about

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure by NLPoliceWoman: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
RTR

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure by emmanuelbrown26: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
thesicilian:
The real reason you were willing to accept those ridiculous loans is because you know you're not the one that will be responsible for their repayment.

Lol. Like we were walking from Lagos to Ibadan before you came into power?

I have never seen such a daft Leader before. Quota system is destroying this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure by Chingykay77(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
What happened to the whistleblowing monies discovered during his first tenure ? Money wey you borrow and you couldn't use it to build Refineries but Dangote started his and he's about to complete it just within 5years.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure by Foreseer: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Comon sense no comon
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure by Patrick4891(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Real-reason-Nigerian-govt-took-Chinese-loans-Buhari

BUHARI YOU ARE A MISTAKE NEVER TO BE REPEATED.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Took Chinese Loans Because They Want To Help With Infrastructure by stevebond007(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Cognitivereason:
The loan for kano maradi line isn't coming from China...
Besides construction has not started

But it's going to be a loaned money ryt?
So?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: Philip Shaibu Sues Ighodalo, Asks Court To Nullify PDP Primary / Electricity Consumers Can Petition Against Over-billing - NERC / Multiple Explosions In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.