Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun (32202 Views)

Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street / Kidnapped Couple In Enugu Discovered Dead, Corpses Mutilated (Pictures) / Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
XaintJoel20:
What is happening in the South West?
It's time National Orientation Agency and other states and central government agencies start massive campaign to discourage people from money rituals and harvesting organs of people. (Dead and living).

That agency is just completely useless
I wonder what they go to work every day to do.
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by Bouncing2(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
A F # N J A nd der steady doingz cool cheesy
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by FarahAideed: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Day 6 we are at 25 skulls already...the way SW is going no skull is safe ooo..I protect my skull and those of loved ones with the blood of Jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by fineboynl(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Is all this not related to election?
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by Afamsi: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Iamvetlander:
Crime does not have a tribe.
This particular one is exclusive to yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by Nicetry: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
How entire tribe will b this foolish amaze me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by GUDABILITY: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
This head mining of a thing is getting out of hands ooo. Let`s not joke with it thinking it is lesser evil. Urgent attention should be taken on this please. Head mining should stop.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by sagio09: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
TotoGame:

Agbaya!

But his name is adeyemi adebutu
Mumu, so u don't know ipob re using yoruba names for their crimal activities just to spoil our name?

Seems u're also an ipob too.
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by jclassiq(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
yesloaded:
There's urgent need to educate people that ritual killing is not the surest way to acquire wealth but hardwork
True.
We think alike.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by juanmiguel: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Humans!
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by Truthisunique: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
DennisEche:
AFONJA AND HUMAN PARTS .... THE HEADSLAMMING CORPSE ARE THE MOST AFFECTED. BECAUSE TO DIG 6FIT CHRISTIANS CORPSE GO HARD
how Dem go take see their virgins straff when head and eyes is off

Muslim inhumanity to muslims

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by Danjikanbauchi: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Omo! and today na still 6th. I cover my skull with the blood, my skull is my property.

everyone traveling or staying in South West should construct a helmet and use key to padlock his or her head for security reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by DabuIIIT: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Afonjas on the drift

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by Pharaohny: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Belike na wetin wan dey trend be this
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by gbolswag(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Its becoming too much...government should step in
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by Uchek(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
The are like Siamese twins

DennisEche:
AFONJA AND HUMAN PARTS .... THE HEADSLAMMING CORPSE ARE THE MOST AFFECTED. BECAUSE TO DIG 6FIT CHRISTIANS CORPSE GO HARD

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by OFFICIAL336: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
TmkSouth

The third news today. Do you know nearly 100 skull mining incidents take place in Yoruba villages daily, that is about 36,500 every year.

God save our skulls.
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by ibechris(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
These people are are adjudged to be the most educated in Nigeria,yet they are this barbaric and without common sense.

Na human parts go make u become rich? I am just not understanding these wicked people.

It means no one is actually safe in the entire Yoruba land.
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by DabuIIIT: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Coneheads & "spare parts" = 5 & 6

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Make una go nearest welder shop to purchase a better iron weldered cap or hat to cover your skull this year! Buhari dey on a revenge mission against those that voted for him, Zamfara governor the same and now; these people from the west is not left out. Mek una get ready to relocate.. Today na 6th

Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by delzbaba(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Osun ,ogun headhunters ville
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by OmegaAutos: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
tutudesz:
Unfortunately 90% of those commenting, didn't read the News undecided
That why jungle justice is not advisable undecided

you are wrong!!!!

98% didnt read the news!!! That is exactly how our society operates. Bandwagon and every trying to sound woke by showcasing stupidity.

The matter needs thourough investigation
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by Lukaku95: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Others mine Bitcoin and crude oil, Afonjas mine human skull . Tueeeh !!
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by Comedian2019: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Osun and Ogun, I don't know who's leading in skull mining.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by ThatFairGuy1: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Thorough investigation required then.

However Let there be DEATH sentence for anyone caught with human part.

That's the solution to this madness
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by Comedian2019: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
yesloaded:
There's urgent need to educate people that ritual killing is not the surest way to acquire wealth but hardwork
Don't mind them. They refuse to use their brains.
If ritual brings money, jazz men would have been the richest in the world.
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by MNDY(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
PointZerom:
grin

If care is not taken, Osibanjo will not see any one from that region that will vote for him.
If you don't gerrrit na you Sabi.

Hahahaha
Don't say that again pls. I am Yoruba and what you said pained me aswear.
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by Rastaramsey(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nairaland ops are obsessed with skull mining stories grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by Rastaramsey(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
MNDY:

Hahahaha
Don't say that again pls. I am Yoruba and what you said pained me aswear.

Leave that mumu tribalist angry grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by Corea4king(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mind you, ur only hearing reported ones
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by Praktikals(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
HornyTave:
Yoruba, just doing, Yoruba things.
Your folly is hereditary.
He allegedly committed an offence and his kinsmen (Yorubas) reported him to the security agencies; unlike your tribe that aids and abates crime and criminality like meth, drug pedling, baby factories, okija shrine,419 to mention a few
Re: Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun by ignis: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
DennisEche:

Gettat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ / Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) / Abakaliki Fake Beggar With Amputated Hand Caught By Lady In Ebonyi State (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.