Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa (24436 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / NDLEA Recovers 3300kgs Of Drugs During Raids, Arrests Ten Suspects / Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Pumpumking: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Pumpumking: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kosoco:
Again

of course...IBO people again..they will all ways carrry drug grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by nick50(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Where did all those blood came out from?...afonja media and propaganda sef..
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Bifwoli: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Arespect10:
cheesy From The Information Gathered By , The Independent Police Investigative Directorate (Ipid) on Wednesday, January 5, said that a 31-year-old Nigerian man identified as KINGSLEY EZEH died after allegedly swallowing drugs in Johannesburg
Stop the tribal hate and stereotyping of a whole group of people.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by samdaisi: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Judas Iscariot tribe, they have be engaging in developing since the era of their late father biafra

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Litmus: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
just extrapolating from the picture and some aspect of the report, a few of my first thoughts are that, Wow, for the man to die even before dropping to the ground, judging by his presumably cracked scull, Meth OD must kill quicker than Hollywood movie cyanide . If he hadn't died immediately, he'd have braced himself,falling backward, and wouldn't have cracked his scull. Then I wondered if Meth OD'ing causes violent convulsions that, in turn, may have resulted in him injuring his head. And then i thought that Perhaps Meth OD causes internal hemorrhaging.

l carried on like this without ever considering weather he was the victim of South Africa police brutality.In fact, If it had been stated that he was farted, at velocity, out the very fat rear of a hottentot and died as a result of blunt force trauma, we'd all believe, since us Nigerians are in the business of believing without questions all we are told.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ofadaman:
My focus was on the second pics and the ass in that female officer
How you wan make heaven laidis
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by hosemujica: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Better ending for everyone.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:
Believe this story and believe Buhari to redeem this country.....
S.A is a gangsterism country , people can wake in a morning and gun one down ...

To live in S.A, never you stay in one place for a year, always change residency...

This right here sounds like a modus operandi of law breakers trying to evade authority or those they bleeped over in their illegal operations.Law abiding citizens don't gotta worry about jumping from one area to another.

Who wakes up in the morning and just start gunning people down? angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by KazikageSama: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
BadNews:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news24.com/amp/news24/southafrica/news/nigerian-man-collapses-and-dies-after-swallowing-drugs-to-hide-from-the-cops-20220106

Am I missing something, if he died cos he swallowed drugs, how come he had blood stains at the site of death?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by shantti(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Yellow eba people sef, they are gradually expanding their coast of skeletal engineering to drug dealing. This people sef
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
JaceBlaze:

This right here sounds like a modus operandi of law breakers trying to evade authority or those they bleeped over in their illegal operations.Law abiding citizens don't gotta worry about jumping from one area to another.

Who wakes up in the morning and just start gunning people down? angry

Just take a look at the picture , do you swallow drugs and have your blood gushing out as seen in the picture Just dig deep into this issue and it will shock you what really happened...
The Racism Apartheid there, even a video where a foreigner was stoned to death infront of S.A police has made me doubt whatever news coming from there .
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by jaxxy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
Our developers on the beat cool, developing the entire planet since 1960 cheesy

That pix definitely wasn’t caused by drugs.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by gazza07(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Damn! Bad news indeed. Rest in peace bro
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Sleekfingers: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Fashionista01(f): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
His death scene looks as if he was shot.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Ofadaman(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
12rev:

How you wan make heaven laidis

My brother with Wetin mummy GO dey yarn people wey go enter heaven no reach five

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Ginalz8: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Rest in pieces tah dah criminal. No remorse fah criminals living naija tah go destroy anoda man country.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Elidrisy20: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
They just kill the guy, not like drugs on him, xnophobian
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Emdebby2: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Agugbadin: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Arespect10:
cheesy From The Information Gathered By , The Independent Police Investigative Directorate (Ipid) on Wednesday, January 5, said that a 31-year-old Nigerian man identified as KINGSLEY EZEH died after allegedly swallowing drugs in Johannesburg
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Just take a look at the picture , do you swallow drugs and have your blood gushing out as seen in the picture Just dig deep into this issue and it will shock you what really happened...
The Racism Apartheid there, even a video where a foreigner was stoned to death infront of S.A police has made me doubt whatever news coming from there .

What are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by lesson44: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Two brother wasted. One dead and the other is going to prison for as long as the law permitted.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
JaceBlaze:

What are you talking about?

If you don't get it....forget it....is bigger than you
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:13am On Jan 07, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

If you don't get it....forget it....is bigger than you

I'm a South African my guy and I want you to tell me what the hell are you on about.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:29am On Jan 07, 2022
Arespect10:
Stop being stu**d. Where was name mentioned in the article ?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Xolander: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2022
dapolaw:
Imagine, they attacked the officers... Tell me why people won't hate Nigerians living in their countries.

I wonder too. How many Nigerians will tolerate a foreign national selling drugs in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by Elsueno: 11:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Ofadaman:
My focus was on the second pics and the ass on that female officer
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
JaceBlaze:

I'm a South African my guy and I want you to tell me what the hell are you on about.

Check the meaning of Apartheid....and relate it to South African....
The hell is there for you to see ......
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Check the meaning of Apartheid....and relate it to South African....
The hell is there for you to see ......

What does it got to do with a Nigerian swallowing drugs?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa by FizakFizzle: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Hi, I think a number of people here do not have the full picture, excuse the pun. The OP attached the wrong image. This picture of a bruised and bloodied male is from a different incident.

The incident was shared on this board previously: https://www.nairaland.com/6922036/going-cult-war-south-africa.
In that incident, the police did kill one of the individuals that killed the man depicted in the attached photo. The also arrested two of the assailants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Abubakar Of NFF Shot Dead / Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement / Policeman Breaks Electricity Worker’s Leg For Disconnecting Ex-ig’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.