Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

New Seasons Of Date My Family Nigeria, Unmarried, My Siblings And I Premiere On - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Seasons Of Date My Family Nigeria, Unmarried, My Siblings And I Premiere On (160 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) / Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / Please Where Can I Get The Whole Seasons Of Small Ville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Seasons Of Date My Family Nigeria, Unmarried, My Siblings And I Premiere On by Mrnoah96(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
Africa Magic, the continent’s leading provider of premium African entertainment, will in January 2022 premiere the third season of the hit drama series, Unmarried and reality TV series, Date my Family Nigeria, while popular comedy series, My Siblings and I, will return for a fourth season.

After bringing together 13 beautiful couples in season 2, the most immersive dating experience, Date My Family, is back with a bang for a third season. Lovers of this reality TV series can look forward to seeing 13 new couples meet each other, go on a first date and possibly catch the love bug. Find a new set of possible couples to root for every Sunday at 6 pm from Sunday, 9 January on Africa Magic Showcase.

Season four of My siblings and I will premiere Monday, 10 January on Africa Magic Urban at 8:30 pm every weekday. This family sitcom follows the Aberuagba family whose family mantra is - an Aberuagba’s business is every Aberuagba’s business! The last season ended on an exciting note as Aunty Blessing’s ‘boo’ asked her to marry him but then misplaced the engagement ring. The biggest question fans have to ask this season is - “will we be planning a wedding?”

New Seasons of Date my Family Nigeria, Unmarried, My Siblings and I Premiere on Africa Magic this January

Unmarried, which follows the lives of three single women will premiere Wednesday, 12 January on Africa Magic Showcase from 9 pm. Fans will see favourite ladies, Funbi (Enado Odigie), Kamsi (Folu Storms), and Nengi (Venita Akpofure), return to their screens following the season 2 finale cliffhanger. They will finally get their answers to what Nengi decided to do with Ade’s baby and whom Funbi ended up choosing. Then, there is the question of how Kamsi and her ex, Lotanna, are faring after she went back to him.

Continue reading......
https://ngnewspaper.com/2022/01/06/new-seasons-of-date-my-family-nigeria-unmarried-my-siblings-and-i-premiere-on-africa-magic-this-january/

(1) (Reply)

Insecure: Casts Real Age & Life Partners 2022 / Danilo Funniest Fast Rising Comedian, Check Him Out / Music Executive, Don Jazzy, Loses His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.